2Fast Racing CUP Series Rules
THE SERIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE, MODIFY, AND/OR DELETE RULES AT ANY TIME DEEMED NECESSARY TO ENSURE FAIR COMPETITION OR ANY OTHER REASON THAT MAY BE APPROPRIATE.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE GENERAL RULES BEFORE CONTINUING
SCHEDULE AND INFORMATION
Below is a schedule that we aim to maintain for every event in this series. These are valid time guidelines, but everything is subject to change from the below schedule. We ask you to keep an eye out for updates on event schedules in our Discord server.
05:00PM EST: Event server is online. Open practice and tuning.
05:30PM EST: Staging for Heat1 has started.
05:45PM EST: Start race for Heat1 has started.
06:00PM EST: Staging for Heat2 has started.
06:15PM EST: Start race for Heat2 has started.
06:30PM EST: Staging for Heat3 has started.
06:45PM EST: Start race for Heat3 has started.
07:00PM EST: Staging for the LCQ race has started.
07:15PM EST: Start race for the LCQ race has started.
07:30PM EST: Staging for Feature has started.
07:45PM EST: Start race for Feature has started.Times are estimates. We will adjust times down as we go.
- HEAT RACES: The top two racers will be able to proceed to the feature.
- LAST CHANCE QUALIFYING (LCQ): 3rd place from each HEAT race against each other for a chance to move on to the Feature race.
- FEATURE: The top 2 racers from each HEAT and the winner of the LCQ shall race to the winners circle.
- Drivers shall never spawn any new vehicle while a race or timed event is in progress. Doing so will forfeit you from the current event and you shall be considered disqualified.
- Drivers shall not change or alter any vehicle after inspection or after a race has started. Doing so will result in a disqualification.
- Drivers shall not divebomb corners. Light taps and pushing is ok. Rubbing is Racing but don’t abuse this rule! It is a track officials call on a penalty based on the situation.
- There will be no respawning or rewinding during a race. If you wreck you are out. We ask that damaged cars that are not driveable despawn as not to interfere with the other racers.
- Drivers shall never cut the course or track in a way that gives them an advantage over other drivers.
- Anyone found making unapproved changes to the car, environment or game modifications will be BANNED from future events.
- Cutting the track/course in a way that gives you an advantage over other drivers.
- 1st offence: Must pass through pit road
- 2nd offence: 5s timeout at your pit box
- 3rd offence: Disqualification
- Ramming, Flipping or crashing other drivers.
- This rule will be down to Staff discretion. We encourage hard racing and even “rubbin is racin’” but blatant abuse of this rule is not acceptable.
- 1st offence: Warning / up to Disqualification for the night
- 2nd offence: Disqualification
- Resetting, Rewinding or respawning vehicle.
- Disqualification from the current race and abuse of this will be a Disqualification from the event, up to being Banned from the event.