Second Generation Dodge Ram 1.3.0

Login/Register To Download

Foxbody

Foxbody

Revolution Racecraft || Founder and Owner
Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Foxbody submitted a new resource:

Second Generation Dodge Ram - 1993-2002 Mopar workhourse, as a D-Series add-on vairant.

Finally the 2nd Gen Ram is back in action and better than before!

New features
  • Six rear exhaust bed stack options
  • Front factory badging
  • Side factory badging
  • Rear factory trim decals
  • Two tone paint option...

Read more about this resource...

G

GreasyBird

Rookie member
Jul 6, 2021
Nice! looks like an awesome truck but im a little confused on how to get the mod to work properly. i don't know if I need to be on a certain version of Beam, if I need to be on beam mp or if I'm just being stupid. if you could help me out that would be great. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out, thanks anyway.

Foxbody

Foxbody

Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
xXllIllXx

xXllIllXx

Rookie member
Aug 15, 2021
how do i find this in game? i extracted the file thinking it would do something. its either im doing something wrong or im stupid. pls help asap

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
how do i find this in game? i extracted the file thinking it would do something. its either im doing something wrong or im stupid. pls help asap
Hey, you do not need to extract anything. I suggest you undo anything you have done and follow the instructions below.

When you launch the game you will see a small window pop up. click "Manage user folder" then click "Open in explorer" After explorer pops up place your mods in the "mods" folder.

xXllIllXx

xXllIllXx

Rookie member
Aug 15, 2021
Hey, you do not need to extract anything. I suggest you undo anything you have done and follow the instructions below.

When you launch the game you will see a small window pop up. click "Manage user folder" then click "Open in explorer" After explorer pops up place your mods in the "mods" folder.
well i downloaded like 5 of your mods and i went into file explorer then went to downloads, then copied all 5. after that i went to documents, then went to beamng drive. then i went to mods folder and pasted them into there. i also dont see a window pop up in the game when i start it, like you said. im gonna need a bit more explanation because any other mod ive installed i did the same thing and it worked.

im_not_that_dude

im_not_that_dude

Rookie member
Oct 29, 2021
The big three 90s kings, great mod good J beam structure works well with other mods and by itself 10/10

Attachments

• screenshot_2021-10-29_21-19-08.png
    screenshot_2021-10-29_21-19-08.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 151
L

Luke15

Rookie member
Jan 6, 2022

Do I put them in the repo folder because I've tried everything and nothings putting it in the game.

Foxbody

Foxbody

Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Foxbody updated Second Generation Dodge Ram with a new update entry:

Texture updates, bug fixes, and more!

View attachment 1020

Happy to share with you all some improvements to the 2nd Gen Dodge Ram mod. Updates include:

- Missed textures updated to PBR
- Refreshed interior that includes:
- different color options - better choice of finishing
- working gauge cluster
- Minor jbeam improvements
- Fixed missing interior glass texture...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Foxbody

Foxbody

Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Foxbody updated Second Generation Dodge Ram with a new update entry:

Glen006 Updates and Fixes!

View attachment 1045

Today @Glen006 brings some new updates to the 2nd Gen Ram mod along with brand new configurations!

Update notes include:
- Reworked Hoods
- Added The option to remove the front lip
- Added Long Bed
- Reworked all the glass
- Added 3500 and Cummins Badges
- Reworked Engine Bay
- Updated Frame JBEAM
- New Early Chrome Mirrors
- New Body and Tailgate Trim
- Added radio to dash
- Created all new configurations