OBS_Jayson

OBS_Jayson

Support
Staff member
Support
Feb 23, 2021
x1SlowSBCx submitted a new resource:

Ford Trophy Truck - Kincaid's F150 TT

Hey everyone, this is my WIP Ford Trophy Truck, Enjoy!
Special Features:
Led Whip,
Tuneable Bump Stops
Improved Trophy Truck Suspension
40 Inch Grip-All Screamers
8 Different Skins (with more to come)
Known Issues to be worked on:
Various Jbeam deformities, possible texture issues for some users.
PLEASE DO NOT MENTION ISSUES IN THE REVIEW SECTION!

View attachment 509View attachment 511View attachment 512View attachment 510[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Cyborella

Cyborella

Support
Staff member
Support
Feb 27, 2021
Somewhere in the universe ♡
im new to this beamng mod thing how do i install ?
Hey Lawh0rn,
Once you have it downloaded, go into your Documents folder and then follow this path: Documents\BeamNG.drive\0.23\mods, and place it here, open the game and enjoy it... If you dont have it in your Documents folder then open the game as you usually would, go into your Mod Manager and press the button that says Open Mod folder and it should open it directly, paste it there as mentioned prior, open the game and enjoy as the game handles all the rest.

L

Lawh0rn

Rookie member
Sep 5, 2021
Hey Lawh0rn,
Once you have it downloaded, go into your Documents folder and then follow this path: Documents\BeamNG.drive\0.23\mods, and place it here, open the game and enjoy it... If you dont have it in your Documents folder then open the game as you usually would, go into your Mod Manager and press the button that says Open Mod folder and it should open it directly, paste it there as mentioned prior, open the game and enjoy as the game handles all the rest.
all good now thank you so much !

Reactions: Cyborella
Icebox297

Icebox297

Rookie member
Aug 16, 2021
One of my personal favorite trucks across all who make trophy trucks for Beam. Would be cool to see a whoop scissor/ I beam version or an optional updated raptor front clip too. Absolute beast mod regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.