BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations!

Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations! 1.0.0

Login/Register To Download

O

OnlyCrazy

Rookie member
Mar 11, 2022
Great mods tbh i have been waiting for something like this, the only thing you cana really ask for is blowover physics

D

DOGGRAT

Rookie member
Feb 25, 2022
Does no one know how to import skins for this car? I really love Nascar and I also really love making skins so will someone make a tutorial or something?

S

SpeedyWeedy390

Rookie member
Apr 23, 2022
Would someone be so kind as to share a car setup with me? In rFactor2 I get 19.031 at Martinsville (Paperclip) but here I can barely do high 30s =( thanks for the help or even just simply taking the time to read this.

J

joshf1076

Rookie member
Aug 1, 2021
Would someone be so kind as to share a car setup with me? In rFactor2 I get 19.031 at Martinsville (Paperclip) but here I can barely do high 30s =( thanks for the help or even just simply taking the time to read this.
That's honestly something that you'd have to do by hand with certain adjustments. What works for one may not work for another.

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
2FastRacing updated Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations! with a new update entry:

New Tires, Engine TC, Aero and model improvements!

Hello, this update brings many needed improvements to the Gen-6 Nascar making the mod more enjoyable and accurate to real specifications. These updates include but are not limited to:

• Improved engine torque curve
  • Improved chassis model sharpness and cleanliness.
  • Improved tires so they do not drag the car down in turns.
  • Improved default all configurations to fit superspeedway tracks now reaching accurate speeds.
  • Increased max tire pressure available in tuning...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I

ischy

Rookie member
Feb 20, 2022
man, tell me how other fast cars can tackle the superspeedway bankings flat out, when this cant. Anyone got tips to adjust the alignment and suspension so that these can handle superspeedway corners? I shouldnt have to be going sub-170mph