• adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
so far good
S
  • SRT_Gamer
  • 2.00 star(s)
This mod is probably a Forza Model slapped onto an unedited Civetta Bolide JBEAM. If you don't believe me, press CTRL B and look.
Configs: Meh. Skins: Exist, didn't test them tho.
All in all quality-wise not very good.
T
  • TezlaRule
  • 4.00 star(s)
Great mod, it is a good example of what you can do with the remastered Civetta Bolide, the model itself is pretty good indeed. Though one problem I have with it is that I would like to see more configs, maybe even a bumped down config, without the racing wheels and all of that.
R
  • redbeard711
  • 4.00 star(s)
great start to a great mod. could use a 6spd, better suspension for rally, but other then that ive been loving this mod
BlazeRong
  • BlazeRong
  • 3.00 star(s)
Guess I'll come out of my hiding spot again. Incoming the reports of bugs!

1. The plastic in the interior is way too shiny, like I could see my face in it shiny.
2. The rear shocks do not actually have a connection to anything at all, they are just floating in thin air.
3. JBeam isn't edited and its just bolide, what happened to the skill with the well jbeamed ones like the Bronco or Miata?
4. Some of the symbols that are supposed to light up aren't, like the actual gauge itself that shows the numbers, and the thingy that you use to turn signals with.
5. Some of the separation for the model is off by quite a bit, for example the mirror, instead of just the actual mirror itself comes off the entire thing including the supports that are pretty much one with the door go with it also, and now you can see through the interior. Same pretty much applies for the front bumper support.

It's a avarage mod, fine for screenshots, not really the best for crashing.

PS, if you want to easily make normalmaps from just using a texture like the plastic in the interior, use this website, https://cpetry.github.io/NormalMap-Online/ I find it useful for when I don't have normalmaps for tires that don't already have them. Hope to see the improvement of quality in the future! 😃👍
Camera2004
  • Camera2004
  • 4.00 star(s)
This mod is lovely, but the Ford Badge is invisible! What could be causing this?
D
  • danaysha8
  • 5.00 star(s)
god mod can you add a skin from a mod on modland dot net
Quento
  • Quento
  • 3.00 star(s)
why the car dont apper whit wheels?
Fordster
Fordster
I haven't had this issue from other users, can you explain a little more?
MP67
  • MP67
  • 5.00 star(s)
I love Group B cars, especially this. its just so cool, the way it was designed and engineered. its a shame they didn't make a more tame homologation model, that probably would have been a hit! great job! (also bolide speedster when)
KicoleNidman
  • KicoleNidman
  • 5.00 star(s)
Who doesn't like a group b legend? Looks great, sounds great, everything seems to work as intended. Awesome mod Fordster.