• ballman3
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.73
could the 2023 update come out soon? its nearly 2024
Ibishu-Pessima
  • Ibishu-Pessima
  • 5.00 star(s)
Has a lot of variants, and the matte paint cane be fixed with some in-game paint fine tuning, so there really aren't any issues I have found.
J
  • JordanTWilliams1
  • 5.00 star(s)
Nice mod, can you add a crew cab version?
youngboicam
youngboicam
Yea Once I fix the PBR better and maps I'll add more body parts
800dyl
  • 800dyl
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.65
Can you possibly put all of the update files into one file? I missed the glow maps update or something because the lights don't work, and I don't have any more front end options other than the base model.
youngboicam
youngboicam
I just made the update called 1.7 Newest so just delete all the old D5 files and install this newest one when it comes out.
_QUELLOACIMANTA_
  • _QUELLOACIMANTA_
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.3
A very good mod, but there are missing textures on the windshield, taillights, side mirrors and headlights.
youngboicam
youngboicam
yea im trying to work on a fix rn
800dyl
  • 800dyl
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.15
I'm having some major texture issues, if I could post a picture on this review I would, but I can't. Before the last update it was all working fine(except for the rear door but still). I'm not a Chevy guy but I would like to have this mod fixed so i could drive a small pickup around. other than the textures and a few little things that could be improved, this is a good solid mod. Also do you think you could do something like this with the 97-04 dodge Dakota?
mustang2048
  • mustang2048
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1
love the mod the only issue i have with it is the tail lights don't seem to work
R
  • RealLeavs!
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 23
This is pretty good but, there is a downside. On the extended cab, the extended door appears somewhat broken.
KicoleNidman
  • KicoleNidman
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 23
Happy to have an S10 in the game, I love the variety of configurations and parts. Good mod Cam
sypeckl
  • sypeckl
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 20
Maybe see if you can ask someone on the forums (here or on beam) to make pbr textures for this and the apolla
youngboicam
youngboicam
this and the apolla would be a beast with PBR I'm currently working on Resizing the D5 to be smaller like the S10 I might be done by this weekend but I have to redo 40 configs. and the Apolla has to be remapped I have tried to put PBR on it and it was having issues. I think I might find someone to remap it or find software that will do it for me. because both apolla and D5 have to be remapped.
GritsTheMisfit42
  • GritsTheMisfit42
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 19
missing textures??
D
  • danaysha8
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: V18
good ass truck
A
  • Aceaudis4