BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
2020 Toyota Supra MKV | RR Original

Beta 2020 Toyota Supra MKV | RR Original 2.1.0

Login/Register To Download

2019_zl1
  • 2019_zl1
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
The mod is incredible! I just wish the Heritage config have the actual Heritage bodykit and lights instead of just the wing.
Fordster
Fordster
This mod currently only has the Heritage headlights, while I still haven't added the OEM headlights. I will work on getting the body kit in game.
I
  • idiot130_
  • 5.00 star(s)
fantastic mod but maybe improve the interior a bit?
K
  • KingstonIsGoated
  • 5.00 star(s)
Mod is amazing and looks great, the only issue I have is that no matter if im stopped or not when I press the brakes the front end goes down and the brakes start making a squeaky noise over and over.
D
  • danaysha8
  • 5.00 star(s)
soupra
J
  • jcimn
  • 2.00 star(s)
Saw the config thumbnails and the mod looked really good in them so I was hopeful but I spawned it up and the first thing I see, the glass textures especially on the taillights look odd and almost faded I guess? The taillights themselves are too pink IMO. There's exhausts for lot's of the configs. It has really spiky crashes and some of the textures look really bad in crashes like the light glass. The engine is just an ETK one intersecting with the Toyota one which looks horrible. There's no PBR except for on the paint once again. There's no underbody at all, just flat planes like the corvette. The OEM wheels on the I6 are extremely dark.
Fordster
Fordster
Is there anything you did like? Sorry you had such a dreadful experience.
Lieutenant Kas
  • Lieutenant Kas
  • 4.00 star(s)
It's A rebadged BMW.
privewrld
  • privewrld
  • 5.00 star(s)
Really nice mod. It's fun to drive around with, and it looks great!
R5dummY
  • R5dummY
  • 5.00 star(s)
hmm i havent tried the mod yet, but i assume it'll look very great for photos :)
neko-neko
  • neko-neko
  • 4.00 star(s)
It looks great, but the dashboard is not working. Would you consider making an itasha-style skin for it in the future?