BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Civetta Bolide 5.2L V10 + Rear Mounted Turbos

Alpha Civetta Bolide 5.2L V10 + Rear Mounted Turbos 1.0.1

Login/Register To Download

This is a mod that adds a 5.2L V10 motor to the Civetta Bolide. It includes unique performance and used the vanilla "v10_2_engine" and "v10_2_exhaust" soundconfigs. The motor model is based off of the vanilla 3.9L V8 Civetta and retains the vanilla intake options that are modified for 2 extra cylinders.

Also included in the mod are all of the transaxle options found in the Hirochi SBR. These include a 6-speed manual, a race 6-speed manual, a 7-speed DCT, a race 7-speed DCT, and a 6-speed sequential. V10 transaxle mesh has been shortened. All transaxles mentioned above are available in Bolide motors.

AGR Twin Turbocharger Kit. AGR of course stands for Aboveground Racing. The intake features modified turbocharger values along with meshes using vanilla BeamNG parts. The model includes correct piping, air-to-water intercoolers, rear-mounted symmetrical turbos, AGR exhaust, modified rear body, deleted airduct, and cone air filters. Select the "520 AGR Top Speed (DCT)" configuration for easy navigation.

The mod also includes eight configurations that are "520" versions of their vanilla counterparts:
- 520 GT (M)
- 520 GT Targa (M)
- 520 GTT (DCT)
- 520 GTT Targa (DCT)
- 520 Polizia (M)
- 520 Notte (M)
- 520 Top Speed (DCT)
- 520 GTR Group 5 (DCT)

I plan to add more turbo options with different locations and air-to-water intercooler setups.

This mod goes well with my other recent "Shooting Brake" Bolide mod

Hope you all enjoy!

discord.revolutionracecraft.com
Author
Fordster
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Fordster

Latest updates

1. Sound update and Aboveground Racing Rear-Mounted Twin Turbocharger Setup

This update includes two parts. The first is an update to the sound of the engine. It updates...

Latest reviews

Cheescakman
  • Cheescakman
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
It's just a great mod! :)
FoxyLady1990
  • FoxyLady1990
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
Its a good mod glad to have it but had an issue with the engine sound it would make no noise except backfire so idk if its a issue on my end. cleared cashe numerous times even redownloaded it i do not know if i need another mod or what but thought I'd post a issue. other than that the mod is great