BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Civetta Bolide Engine Pack! (3.0 onwards)

Release Civetta Bolide Engine Pack! (3.0 onwards) 3.0

Login/Register To Download

I am the same Angry_Bird on BeamNG forums, here is my first mod on this forum, featuring Civetta Bolide with a Hayabusa-inspired Engine many engines!

(READ THE UPDATES)

Please read 3.0 update when it's approved. There will be a multitude of engines, I will probably update the description but I'm lazy so here is one of the pictures of one of the configs.
1LR

I hope you enjoy this mod and I could make a BeamNG vehicle mod with using an Automation car body base (TBD) like the Gavril Vertex in the near future (if my blender skills were better in the first place and some people that could help me out on the jbeam, texturing, materials...etc there)
Author
Angry_Bird
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Angry_Bird

Latest updates

1. Engine pack is up!

Engines: - 1.3L I4 (with 1.7L block option and turbocharging up to 1000 hp!), uses Covet...
  2. Future Remaster Plans! (Will change into a pack instead of a single engine)

Mod future remaster plans. 1. Busa needs to reuse Covet 1.5L Parts 2. Engine choices (4 Cyl, 5...
  3. Configs will spawn now (WILL REQUIRE A CORE MOD FOR ESC AND ABS)

Title. Fixed configs but also with ESC and ABS, it will require my Civetta Bolide VR38 on the...

Latest reviews

B
  • Barcroft
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0
the car wont start if you spawn in the config its been put in i can only get it to work if i spawn in a normal version and then swap the engine in
Angry_Bird
Angry_Bird
Hmm the mod was made during 0.24, and since the potato laptop I am using rn with beam installed can't run 0.25 maps, I will need some time to investigate on why the car won't start. A possible cause is that when there are no tires in the config, when you spawn the configs try look for the tire or wheel slots and then fill up the slots. It had happened to me before sometimes.