BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Drag Racing Wheel and Tire Pack - Revolution Racecraft

Drag Racing Wheel and Tire Pack - Revolution Racecraft 1.0.1

Login/Register To Download

L
  • lolbit12345
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
i love the mod very much but everytime i wanna use it the tires and wheel are invisible and dont show up do you know what the problem is
J
  • jowana101
  • 2.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
u need to udate the mod so it works with the new update
L
  • LiteSqueze
  • 4.00 star(s)
Really awesome mod but for some reason any wheel wider then 10" breaks every time, it doesn't break on launch it just falls right off when I spawn it in
W
  • wesley1967
  • 3.00 star(s)
i cant find the wheels when i search too put them on
ftcstand7
  • ftcstand7
  • 3.00 star(s)
No change to the mod with the new update, the problem is still there
C
  • cxpids
  • 5.00 star(s)
it looks cool i just dont know how to install it
Foxbody
Foxbody
discord.revolutionracecraft.com you can always get support here for any of our mod content - Thanks!
Broyota
  • Broyota
  • 5.00 star(s)
i just redownloaded the mod and even did a deap clean and for some reason the sidewalls are chrome. i had the mod before i got a new pc and they worked fine.
Foxbody
Foxbody
This is likely due to a mod confliction. Run RRDPT mod alone and then add other content in between game re-loads and determine what mod is causing a break.
thecrownguy
  • thecrownguy
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great mod but I think the old file is still linked. All the files are dated October of 2022 and This post states it was just updated.
Arcee
  • Arcee
  • 5.00 star(s)
Simply outstanding! This mod adds such a huge new world of customization for the drag racing world of BeamNG. Keep up the great work!
AdamBlack
  • AdamBlack
  • 5.00 star(s)
Just a crazy good mod, knowing what kind of time was put into this makes me appreciate it even more! Great work Foxbody
squish72
  • squish72
  • 5.00 star(s)
Mod looks soo good. Just wish I could get it to work. one of my many many mods is making it so its invisible.
L
  • logi22
  • 5.00 star(s)
its a very good looking mod but when i try to change the colors on the wheel it wont change even when i select a different color in the parts selector it stays the same
Foxbody
Foxbody
Hi Logi - If you refer to the last point in the F.A.Q. The RRDP wheel skin slots are the same across the front and rear, so the game logic listens to the slot set that is further down physically in the parts menu list (in most vehicles this is the rear wheels). So when you change the rear wheel colorways it will change for the front as well.
A
  • Aidan Staples
  • 4.00 star(s)
I love the mod the only issue is that it seems like certain cars don't work well with it. around 130 some cars get really unstable and go back and forth. some cars go straight as an arrow.
C
  • corbaNIsoLD199
  • 4.00 star(s)
i dont know if it works for 1.30 and if is suppost to please help me
G
  • GamerGasper
  • 5.00 star(s)
Whats the yellow car in the picture
D Fiddy
  • D Fiddy
  • 1.00 star(s)
wheels are all invisible
aiden1391
  • aiden1391
  • 5.00 star(s)
can add d5 front
st3fanoa2
  • st3fanoa2
  • 5.00 star(s)
Excellent mod, but what are the 'burnout' tires for?
neko-neko
  • neko-neko
  • 5.00 star(s)
Excellent, finally a tire pack for drag
T
  • tannerc15
  • 5.00 star(s)
absolutely perfect