Fordster

Revolution Racecraft
Staff member
Premium
Feb 12, 2021
Fort Collins, Colorado
Fordster submitted a new resource:

1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe - The first generation of Mustang now in BeamNG

Introducing our '65 Ford Mustang GT mod! This mod is a port from both Need For Speed Heat and Forza Horizon 5. Using the best of both worlds, this is one of our most customizable mods yet!

View attachment 1308

This mod features:
  • Eight Configurations: Factory (M), Fleet (M), GT350 (M), Hot Rod (M), RTR (M), Track (M), Drag (A), and Offroad (M).
  • Full glowmaps
  • PBR Materials
  • Modified 289 Small Block Ford Engine
  • All body modifications found in NFS Heat
  • HQ...

Read more about this resource...

B

bladestrike

Rookie member
Jan 1, 2022
Love this mod, but is there any way to remove the window tint? I've searched through the mod files looking for the glass texture, to no avail. I just want the windows fully clear. Thanks.

Fordster

Fordster

Revolution Racecraft
Staff member
Premium
Feb 12, 2021
Fort Collins, Colorado
J

jrmustangman67

Rookie member
Dec 7, 2022
just downloaded it and is not showing up in the game. can anyone please help direct me in right direction what i did wrong.

B

brianmoyano

Rookie member
Apr 19, 2021
Something is very wrong with the steering in the GT350 version. The steering rack breaks as soon as you turn to either side.

iamlegian

iamlegian

Rookie member
Jan 21, 2023
Noticed that the engine bay materials aren't double sided. So if you wanted to make a fender delete build, you see the engine from the (out)side.

Also drift steering breaks after a couple max turns. Then the car won't go straight.

F

fazbearking441

Rookie member
Oct 30, 2021
is it possible to make the interior a seperate paint thing so i can have the interior a different color than the exterior?