6th Generation Ford Mustang (S550) 1.0.4

Login/Register To Download

Foxbody

Foxbody

Revolution Racecraft || Founder and Owner
Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Foxbody submitted a new resource:

6th Generation Ford Mustang (S550) - 2015-Present Ford Mustang Including Eco, GT, GT350, GT500, RTR, and more! (v0.23 PBR updated)

v0.23+ updated bug fixes with PBR Paint MaterialsView attachment 330View attachment 331

Fixes
  • Rear differential now stays in the car
  • Glass breakgroups are no longer orange
  • PBR paint materials now used with all paint and skins
  • slight engine characteristic improvements
  • Body smoothing fixes for all rear bumpers...

Read more about this resource...

D

DumplingTheHamst

Rookie member
Jul 14, 2021
Yes, same here. I just simply used the old update and only changed the thumbnails to the most recent update

ZyczeQ

ZyczeQ

Rookie member
Aug 4, 2021
speed gauges on the bullit config have no texture for me i tried deep cache but its not working and also is this an edited version of the forum mod?

Foxbody

Foxbody

Revolution Racecraft || Founder and Owner
Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
speed gauges on the bullit config have no texture for me i tried deep cache but its not working and also is this an edited version of the forum mod?
Missing textures are a known issue. I will not be working on this mod until further notice. If this status changes than an update will be posted here.

Dogboy

Dogboy

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021
i fixed the bumpers and other things not lining up and gave it a nice mean engine sound the only problem is at around when the taco says 263 mph something in the rear breaks its like the sway bar but even after i remove the sway bar something else breaks and in the suspension jbeam i made it stronger but it still breaks does anyone know what it is?

M

motohead74

Rookie member
Nov 25, 2021
Sevierville TN
i have always loved this mod i wish someone would make a mod of the 87-93 notchback LX or GT . i sims race on AssettoCorsa and there is a killer 93 notchback LX i dont know how hard it would be to bring it over to BeamNG but i would love it

W

wotstang

Rookie member
Jul 7, 2022
Absolutely *LOVE* this mod! I spent so many hours driving 'my own Mustang' in the game. Also, the gear ratios seem to be correct on the 10 speeds as well which is outstanding. I applaud you for that. Although the 6 speed has much taller gearing in the real thing.

If i had to give any kind of constructive criticism - it's the GT500. Everything is perfect about it, but it's way too overpowered and not true-to-life. Im not sure if that was intended, but it shows almost 1000 hp on the dyno and will hit almost 270. Im still very new to this, so im sure it can be edited on my end if needed.

Aside from that, oustanding job! I smile every single time i use any of them!