BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution

New to mods and scripting

Z

zfadarkness

Rookie member
Jan 19, 2022
Hi all, im new to beem and modding. I'm very good at blender I can make car models fine, my question is are there some scripts I can use that work like the 69 camero promod? I managed to get my car imported via automation and it runs but the scripts that automation has are horrible and would like to learn more about how to do this, I looked at a lot of web pages about this and came up mostly with bad info, I like the 69 the tuneability of it and would like to use the scripts in my car if that's possible, was a very janky way I imported my blender model I know there's a better way to do it other than using automation, any help would be much appreciated I joined your discoed but never seem to catch anyone on there, thanks in advance..

Z

67 WIP

FordMan4090

FordMan4090

Rookie member
Feb 14, 2021
Indiana
Hi all, im new to beem and modding. I'm very good at blender I can make car models fine, my question is are there some scripts I can use that work like the 69 camero promod? I managed to get my car imported via automation and it runs but the scripts that automation has are horrible and would like to learn more about how to do this, I looked at a lot of web pages about this and came up mostly with bad info, I like the 69 the tuneability of it and would like to use the scripts in my car if that's possible, was a very janky way I imported my blender model I know there's a better way to do it other than using automation, any help would be much appreciated I joined your discoed but never seem to catch anyone on there, thanks in advance..

Z

View attachment 1052
If you want to add me on discord FordMan4090#0407 I’ll try and help you out I’ve been modding the dodge by rr and then I’ve helped my buddy with some stuff he’s making