BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution

what happened to the Ford f150 prerunner?

momouraee

momouraee

Rookie member
Jul 18, 2021
i want to download the ford f150 prerunner can I also want to get some chevy mods? and trucks if you can find any pls tell me(y):):)

Reactions: camo22
OBS_Jayson

OBS_Jayson

Support
Staff member
Support
Feb 23, 2021
i want to download the ford f150 prerunner can I also want to get some chevy mods? and trucks if you can find any pls tell me(y):):)
Unfortunately I deleted it because it was my first official mod and in my opinion the only good thing about it was @Fordster glow maps and the showcase video from @2FastRacing. In other words it wasn’t done right and I don’t want my name on it anymore.

BigBlockman123

BigBlockman123

Rookie member
Jun 3, 2021
Unfortunately I deleted it because it was my first official mod and in my opinion the only good thing about it was @Fordster glow maps and the showcase video from @2FastRacing. In other words it wasn’t done right and I don’t want my name on it anymore.
i like the mod the only thing i didnt like about it was the truck look liek automation mod

Reactions: Dudeco5 and Chen
G

gjf

Rookie member
Oct 1, 2021
Well can I get the download link I think the mod was cool.

T

Tothepope

Rookie member
Mar 28, 2021
guys calm down let the man have his time, Plus go either find trucks on discord or go make your own. Slow keep up the good work buddy, I belive in you. (y)

O

owen0414@outlook

Rookie member
Oct 29, 2022