Cinematic Camera Controls | FreeCam | Game Pause | NoGUI 0.95

LOG-IN TO DOWNLOAD

SleddersMods

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2023
sleddersmods.com
SleddersMods submitted a new resource:

Cinematic Camera Controls | FreeCam | Game Pause | NoGUI - Revolutionize Your Sledders Experience with Enhanced Camera and Control Flexibility

Elevate Your Sledders Journey with Advanced Camera Dynamics and Seamless Control

Dive into a new realm of Sledders with the 'Cinematic Camera Controls | FreeCam | Game Pause | NoGUI' mod. This innovative mod introduces two distinct camera modes, enhancing your gameplay with immersive cinematic opportunities and control:​

• Game Pause Mode: Activate with the 'P' button to freeze the game...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Goose and Judge
SleddersMods updated Cinematic Camera Controls | FreeCam | Game Pause | NoGUI with a new update entry:

Cinematic Camera Script 0.95: Now with Controller and Camera Roll Support!

Hello everyone,

We're excited to announce the latest update to our Cinematic Camera Script for Sledders! This update brings significant enhancements, making your in-game cinematography more intuitive and versatile.

What's New in Version 0.95:

1. Camera Controller Support:
    • Now control the camera using a game controller.
    • Use the left stick for moving and the right stick for camera angles.
    • The right trigger increases movement speed for dynamic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: anwilddrew
Is there a way to stop the filter the comes on when you use this mod? I’d like to use the controls and take pics way the game looks before you activate this mod.

Unless I have my FOV real high it doesnt render surroundings very well, barren landscape

BROKEN - Cannot change views while paused any longer. This destroys the mod entirely due to rendering issues. @CORE please fix bro!