SledTuner Mod: Ultimate Control for Sledders 1.0.01

LOG-IN TO DOWNLOAD

SleddersMods

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2023
sleddersmods.com
SleddersMods submitted a new resource:

SledTuner Mod: Ultimate Control for Sledders - Elevate Your Sledding Experience with Precision Tuning!

Elevate Your Sledding Experience with Precision Tuning!​

Welcome to the SledTuner Mod, the definitive mod for avid players of Sledders that takes your gaming experience to new heights. This mod offers unparalleled control over your in-game vehicles, allowing you to fine-tune every aspect to match your sledding style. With SledTuner, performance is at your fingertips, whether you're aiming for higher speeds or more agile handling...​

Read more about this resource...

so im on sledtuner, when i click a sled it asks me what app i want to use to open the json file if i choose sledmods sledtuner it says my pc cant run that app? but the app is already on my computer anyone else have this issue.
when you watch the video hes not prometed with that when he clicks on a a sled to tune

so im on sledtuner, when i click a sled it asks me what app i want to use to open the json file if i choose sledmods sledtuner it says my pc cant run that app? but the app is already on my computer anyone else have this issue.
when you watch the video hes not prometed with that when he clicks on a a sled to tune
You need to choose a text editor you want to use to edit the tune with such as notepad or notepad++ if installed.

You need a file editor that edits Json files. I use a program called Notepad++. I'd recommend you download that for editing the Json files.

why would the values no be applied after changing, the only machine that i have had work is the sender.

where can i find a explanation of what everything does and what changing the values do to the sleds? is there a youtube video you could post in the mod page to help people out? thanks
I have only played the game a few days now and just downloaded this mod. I too am curious on what changing values does to your sled!

Reactions: bmullen