About The Tournament
Enter to participate in our CUP series trial event. This event is meant to help make future official events be a more seamless & fun experience. This is not an official event and does not count towards season points or […]
Enter to participate in our CUP series trial event. This event is meant to help make future official events be a more seamless & fun experience. This is not an official event and does not count towards season points or prizes.
This event will take place Sunday (02/27/2022) and the schedule will be listed ON THE RULES TAB ABOVE. We recommend checking the schedule at a later date as the times are subject to change.
We will be racing the short track oval on the B-sports map. 20 laps per heat, 20 laps for LCQ and 40 laps for the feature.
Please keep in mind that you will be racing with up to 7 total cars. Therefore we ask if your current computer setup cannot handle this many cars at once do not register for the event.
NOTE: As we allow for up to 30 participants to register we will only have 18 racers, There is no guarantee you will be placed in the event. If you are not in the initial poll of racers you will be placed on standby. If a racer that was elected is a no-show you can potentially be elected to take his position.
THE SERIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE, MODIFY, AND/OR DELETE RULES AT ANY TIME DEEMED NECESSARY TO ENSURE FAIR COMPETITION OR ANY OTHER REASON THAT MAY BE APPROPRIATE.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE GENERAL RULES BEFORE CONTINUING
SCHEDULE AND INFORMATION
- 04:00PM EST: The event server is online. Open practice and tuning.
- 05:30PM EST: Staging for Heat1 has started.
- 05:45PM EST: Start race for Heat1 has started.
- 06:00PM EST: Staging for Heat2 has started.
- 06:15PM EST: Start race for Heat2 has started.
- 06:30PM EST: Staging for Heat3 has started.
- 06:45PM EST: Start race for Heat3 has started.
- 07:00PM EST: Staging for the LCQ race has started.
- 07:15PM EST: Start race for the LCQ race has started.
- 07:30PM EST: Staging for Feature has started.
- 07:45PM EST: Start race for Feature has started.
Times are estimates. We will adjust times down as we go.
- HEAT RACES: The top two racers will be able to proceed to the feature.
- LAST CHANCE QUALIFYING (LCQ): 3rd & 4th place from each HEAT race against each other for a chance to move on to the Feature race. Only the winner of the LCQ shall proceed to the feature.
- FEATURE: The top 2 racers from each HEAT and the winner of the LCQ shall race to the winner’s circle.
- Drivers shall never spawn any new vehicle while a race or timed event is in progress. Doing so will forfeit you from the current event and you shall be considered disqualified.
- Drivers shall not change or alter any vehicle after an inspection or after a race has started. Doing so will result in disqualification.
- Drivers shall not divebomb corners. Light taps and pushing is ok. Rubbing is Racing but don’t abuse this rule! It is a track officials call on a penalty based on the situation.
- There will be no respawning or rewinding during a race. If you wreck you are out. We ask that damaged cars that are not driveable to despawn as not to interfere with the other racers.
- Drivers shall never cut the course or track intentionally in a way that gives them an advantage over other drivers.
- Anyone found making unapproved changes to the car, environment or game modifications will be BANNED from future events.
Cutting the track/course in a way that gives you an advantage over other drivers.
1st offense: Must pass through pit road
2nd offense: 5s timeout at your pit box
3rd offense: Disqualification
Ramming, Flipping or crashing other drivers.
This rule will be down to Staff discretion. We do not discourage aggressive racing but blatant abuse of this rule is not acceptable such as shoving cars off the track.
1st offense: Warning / up to Disqualification for the night
2nd offense: Disqualification
Resetting, Rewinding or respawning vehicle.
Disqualification from the current race and abuse of this will be a Disqualification from the event, up to being banned from the event.