2Fast Racing TRACKDAY Rules
THE SERIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE, MODIFY, AND/OR DELETE RULES AT ANY TIME DEEMED NECESSARY TO ENSURE FAIR PLAY OR ANY OTHER REASON THAT MAY BE APPROPRIATE.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE GENERAL RULES BEFORE CONTINUING
SCHEDULE AND INFORMATION
Below is a schedule that we aim to maintain for every trackday event. These are valid time guidelines, but everything is subject to change from the below schedule. We ask you to keep an eye out for updates on event schedules in our Discord server.
06:00PM EST: Event server is online. Open TRACKDAY BEGINS.
10:00PM EST: Event server is offline and trackday event is over.Times are estimates. We will adjust times down as we go.
- Drivers shall not cause any other form of intentional obstructions to other drivers. This includes but is not limited to: ramming, bumping, blocking and driving the opposite direction.
- Drivers shall not abuse the spawning of vehicles, please refrain from changing vehicles too often.
- Arguing, fighting or creating conflicts with others will not be tolerated.
- Enviroment changes such as gravity or wind. Time Of Day changes are ok.
- If a driver approaches behind and is moving at a much faster pace than you please give way to the faster drivers.
- Drivers must be respectful and show caution when resetting, rewinding or re-entering a coarse.
- All penalties will be down to Staff’s/TrackOfficial’s discretion based on the overall situation of the offence.