BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
THE OVERHAUL IS HERE!  (automation) Sterling Motorcars Revolution

THE OVERHAUL IS HERE! (automation) Sterling Motorcars Revolution 3.0

Login/Register To Download

MP67

MP67

Feb 13, 2021
MP67 submitted a new resource:

(automation) Sterling Motorcars Revolution - A modern supercar with a N/A V12. what more could you ask for?

Hello!
I have been toying around in automation recently, and decided to release my most prized creation I have made so far, the Sterling Motorcars Revolution. Powered by a 600HP v12 with a 10000rpm redline, this is no slow car, with a top speed of around 230MPH. This is my first of (hopefully) many other mods (some in automation some actual mods) that I am working on to release here. I hope you enjoy it!
-MP67
View attachment 658View attachment 659[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

MP67

MP67

Feb 13, 2021
MP67 updated (automation) Sterling Motorcars Revolution with a new update entry:

Massive Update!

Massive Update!
3 new variants, Spyder, R, and Speedster.
minor changes to the car, and other stuff.

Known bugs:
color on the R and Speedster trim doesn't work, there isnt really anything i can do about that, you can just change the color yourself.

View attachment 672View attachment 673View attachment 674View attachment 675View attachment 676

Read the rest of this update entry...

MP67

MP67

Feb 13, 2021
so there is a bit of a bug with the cars not showing up in the vehicle selector, and upon further investigation, there isn't an immediate fix. until i can figure out what is wrong im going to put this mod on hold. thank you for understanding.
-MP67

MP67

MP67

Feb 13, 2021
Im Proud to announce that this is now available on the official Beamng.Drive Repository! (soon, its awaiting approval) thank you all for all the support, im working on something special for all of you, for now here is a teaser:

HiResPhoto46

MP67

MP67

Feb 13, 2021
GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY!
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO FIX THE NO TEXTURE ISSUE!
OVERHAUL SHOULD BE UP BY LATE TODAY/MAYBE TOMORROW!

MP67

MP67

Feb 13, 2021
MP67 updated (automation) Sterling Motorcars Revolution with a new update entry:

Complete Overhaul!

Finally! Its here! After many hours of frustration and hard work, i am proud to announce the complete overhaul of the Sterling Motorcars Revolution!

What's new: EVERYTHING!

This now features a completely custom chassis and interior, as well as an exterior overhaul and 4 new trims!

Trims Included:

Base:

Spyder

Speedster

GT2R: Race version built with the soul purpose of annihilating any racetrack it comes upon.

GT2RS: GT2R for the street, hence the 'S' in the name i stole...

Read the rest of this update entry...