BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
2004-2006 Subaru Impreza WRX

Release 2004-2006 Subaru Impreza WRX 1.1

Login/Register To Download

rrrccc0071
  • rrrccc0071
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1
good mod for its day, we need an updated version, maybe a second mod for the hirochi sunburst because you can combine existing engine swaps and parts from other sunburst mods with this, and at the moment theres no subaru mods that arent on modland :/

we need a new subie mod, maybe an updated version for this or a parts pack for the sunburst
C
  • Chunkylemur
  • 2.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0
the mod is a meshlap, the sound of the engine is way too quiet, the camrea is very wierd, and some of the parts show know textures when you crash it. otherwise great first try and I recomend using this to help you mod----https://wiki.beamng.com/Introduction_to_Vehicle_Creation. agian otherwise a amazing car for your first mod and know im not trying too be rude but you should do some tutorials on how to make cars in beamng, -------- Chunklemur
d_keene
d_keene
I could assure you that most of the jbeams are edited, the only ones I could say aren't are the suspension and one of the wings. But the guide you linked i did follow and it is a very helpful resource. Thanks for the feedback by the way.