Welcome to 2FastRacing
Join the community today to enjoy all of the features we bring to the table including mod downloads, events and community discussion.
Register now

Can I use a different truck for the Baja events?

E

EvanBGamer

Rookie member
Aug 17, 2022
im thinking about using a possibly different trick truck when the next baja event comes around if I can get into it, I have no idea if I can use a BDR racing truck, or if it strictly has to be one on the website.

Reactions: Leshii413
I assume that it has to be one from the website because i dont think the bdr racing trucks are on the multiplayer servers
im thinking about using a possibly different trick truck when the next baja event comes around if I can get into it, I have no idea if I can use a BDR racing truck, or if it strictly has to be one on the website.

Reactions: Leshii413
If you are interested in the new series coming up, if its publicly available, I dont see an issue. You can check the rules for the new series here.