Maximum Overdrive - Green Goblin Semi Mod

that3dguytrav

that3dguytrav

Rookie member
Apr 22, 2022
British Columbia
www.3dgt.racing
Hey!

First time posting here, (so not sure if this is the right place to post)

I'm new to the modding community, and really enjoy creating, or modifying vehicles for BeamNG.

I thought I'd see if anyone has any interest in this mod that I'm currently working on.

It's from the 80's movie "Maximum Overdrive" where a group of people try to survive when machines and semis start to come alive and become homicidal. The Green Goblin Happy Toyz semi is the leader/boss.

OIP My goblin small
This is the Semi from the movie _____________________________________________________ This is the one I've been working on

If anyone is interested, I will have the Beta version ready and uploaded by the end of the week.

Reactions: UrDaddy
U

UrDaddy

Rookie member
Apr 20, 2023
Okay wow! That is beautiful man. I’m a sucker for them old trucker movies. Convoy, Smokey and The Bandit, Macimum Overdrive, Over The Top, Black Dog. I would love this! I would literally buy this from you! Not to take credit but to use it in game. I’ve been trying to find mods like this on ATS and beam.ng. The only one I found was one for GTA SA which I don’t own. I was however making a mod like this for ATS that’s been taking a bit because I haven’t modded before.

that3dguytrav

that3dguytrav

Rookie member
Apr 22, 2022
British Columbia
www.3dgt.racing
Okay wow! That is beautiful man. I’m a sucker for them old trucker movies. Convoy, Smokey and The Bandit, Macimum Overdrive, Over The Top, Black Dog. I would love this! I would literally buy this from you! Not to take credit but to use it in game. I’ve been trying to find mods like this on ATS and beam.ng. The only one I found was one for GTA SA which I don’t own. I was however making a mod like this for ATS that’s been taking a bit because I haven’t modded before.
Hey thanks!

Here is the link for it Here

I haven't been making mods for awhile but my kids have been pushing me to get back into it. Maximum Overdrive is one of my favorite 80's movies!

I've never tried to make anything for ATS, but maybe when I get going again Ill take a shot at it.

Thanks for the support!

Reactions: UrDaddy
U

UrDaddy

Rookie member
Apr 20, 2023
Hey thanks!

Here is the link for it Here

I haven't been making mods for awhile but my kids have been pushing me to get back into it. Maximum Overdrive is one of my favorite 80's movies!

I've never tried to make anything for ATS, but maybe when I get going again Ill take a shot at it.

Thanks for the support!
No problem!

This mod is awesome! I found the link to it somewhere on your page a week ago. Keep up the good work (if you decide to get back into it lol).

thy_meme_godith

thy_meme_godith

Rookie member
hr
Mar 27, 2023
Yes, I am actually really happy for this mod because that movie was one of my faves! I always thought it was funny when the coach got hit in the head by the soda cans!