Mazda RX-8 Promod 13-B Rotary | Revolution Racecraft Original 1.0.1

Login/Register To Download

Foxbody

Foxbody

Revolution Racecraft || Founder and Owner
Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Foxbody submitted a new resource:

Mazda RX-8 Promod 13-B Rotary | Revolution Racecraft Original - Import Drag Racing King Fueled via 13-B 2-Rotor Turbo Racing Engine

Import King of Drag Racing

Tear it up with this Pro-Modified chassis car sporting a true clutchless 5-Speed Manual transmission.

NOTE: The configs for this vehicle utilize RR Drag Wheel Tire Pack, if you do not have this mod installed, it'll spawn on steelies.

View attachment 1796View attachment 1797
Known problems / Areas to be improved
  • Turbo kit lack of...​

Read more about this resource...

GooseTaco

GooseTaco

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 3, 2021
When is the fix coming? Been a whole month since 0.28 dropped and no fix yet.
Haven't even tried this out properly. The body is still not visible.
I have no other reports of the body not being visible due to the .28 update may be a mod
Or cache conflict on your end.

Maybe try deep cleaning your cache if you haven't recently or disabling every mod but this one and see if the body starts working

RustyRenesis

RustyRenesis

Rookie member
Apr 16, 2023
That Country that had it all
I have no other reports of the body not being visible due to the .28 update may be a mod

Maybe try deep cleaning your cache if you haven't recently or disabling every mod but this one and see if the body starts working
Did that way before posting here. It still happens after a full reinstall and even launching on safe mode.

Rookie member
Sep 23, 2022
idk if i did something wrong but i have no texture and also having a problem or where the rear wheels are off and having standard wheels

B

Bees barnahan

Rookie member
Aug 26, 2023

My body wont spawn on it either just the brakes and parachutes