2FastRacing "Trophy Truck" BAJA Series [TRIAL EVENT]
BEFORE YOU REGISTER Please keep in mind that you will be racing with up to 20 total cars. Therefore we ask if your current computer setup cannot handle this many cars at once do not register for the event. We hope that the cars being widely spread around the map will help make this many vehicles less of a toll on your hardware.Hello all and welcome to the first 2FastRacing BAJA series tournament. This specific tournament is not valid for season points and does not count in any other ways toward your season standings. This tournament's purpose is for testing and to learn how to optimize our BAJA series events better in the future.
We will be racing Sunday 17 APR 2022 following our schedule below. We ask that all racers be in our event voice chat prior to the driver's meeting and the start of the race. If for any reason you cannot make the race and you are in the list of racers selected to race we ask you to notify us as soon as possible.
- 03:00 PM EST: Event server is online. Open pre-running and tuning.
- 06:00 PM EST: Drivers meeting. racers expected to be in our Discord server by this time.
- 06:30 PM EST: Staging for Class 5 1600cc has started.
- 06:45 PM EST: Start race for Class 5 1600cc has started.
- 06:55 PM EST: Staging for Class 8 has started.
- 07:00 PM EST: Start race for Class 8 has started.
- 07:15 PM EST: Staging for Class 10 has started.
- 07:20 PM EST: Start race for Class 10 has started.
- 07:25 PM EST: Staging for Trophy Truck has started.
- 07:30 PM EST: Start race for Trophy Truck has started.
- 08:00 PM EST: Expected racer's arrival to start/finish.
are required to read and become familiar with the tournament rules and vehicle classes prior to the event. You can find the event rules above in the "Rules" tab. These rules are only a baseline and are subject to change as needed to ensure fair competition.
NOTE: The map we will be racing on will be a new map made by 2FastRacing. Our event server will be online at 03:00 pm EST for pre-running the course.
NOTE: As we allow for up to 16 participants to register we will only have 5 accepted racers for this class. These racers are picked based on forum points or Club popularity. There is no guarantee you will be placed in the event. If you are not in the initial poll of racers you will be placed on standby. If a racer that was elected is a no-show you can potentially be elected to take his/her position. You may NOT enter in multiple classes.