BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
2004-2006 Subaru Impreza WRX

Release 2004-2006 Subaru Impreza WRX 1.1

Login/Register To Download

rrrccc0071
  • rrrccc0071
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1
good mod for its day, we need an updated version, maybe a second mod for the hirochi sunburst because you can combine existing engine swaps and parts from other sunburst mods with this, and at the moment theres no subaru mods that arent on modland :/

we need a new subie mod, maybe an updated version for this or a parts pack for the sunburst
A
  • adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
so far good
B
  • bobbybob
  • 4.00 star(s)
This mod has lots of potential, i love it. But it still needs some work.
Red TF2 Sniper
  • Red TF2 Sniper
  • 4.00 star(s)
Its a Good Mod and everything, but the the jbeam [mostly in the rear] is prone to spaz out apon impact. Also the Left front door is bugged. [the Broken Glass Texture appears on the main part of the door and not on the glass
D
  • delorean
  • 5.00 star(s)
Good, now I can do Baby Driver opening
steviewonder93
  • steviewonder93
  • 4.00 star(s)
this thing is epic i legit just picked up a wrx wagon blobeye and my kids use this mod in hier game....if anyway you could work in a wagon and the anlged exhaust that would be sick man
Matiga5
  • Matiga5
  • 4.00 star(s)
i love the mod. but for some reason when i try to swap the engine it shows that i dont have a engine but i can rev it and such. anyway i can fix this or do you have to fix it?
O
  • Olof
  • 3.00 star(s)
Please change the boxer sound, you have a lot of other more good sounding engines. For example from Ibishu saga or boxer sounds mod.
J
  • jonesy1920
  • 4.00 star(s)
it got better but falls apart too easy and i liked the other sound better because it sounded more like a subaru but keep going this mood is going to be great when done. And i know how hard it is to mak emod si tried too and it was hard and i coudnt get it so i gave up, but keep going you got it
D
  • d3ath_drxter_JDM
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0
Excellent mod, however the hood flies off if you crash into a object
d_keene
d_keene
That's been fixed just waiting for the update to be approved.
Red TF2 Sniper
  • Red TF2 Sniper
  • 3.00 star(s)
Sound is alright, its body tho, it falls apart too easily, especially the front bumper. Its better to develop this mod further, as you are the only one that uploaded a Real Subaru mod, and not one that is from automation
d_keene
d_keene
Alright thanks for the feedback that has been fixed and will be in the update.
L
  • Liwzon
  • 5.00 star(s)
SUUBAWU
J
  • jonesy1920
  • 4.00 star(s)
Needs some work after one update should be good. on the 2004 wrx the sound is a little static. on all of the cars the brakes dont stop it. but it should be a good mod after a update
C
  • Chunkylemur
  • 2.00 star(s)
the mod is a meshlap, the sound of the engine is way too quiet, the camrea is very wierd, and some of the parts show know textures when you crash it. otherwise great first try and I recomend using this to help you mod----https://wiki.beamng.com/Introduction_to_Vehicle_Creation. agian otherwise a amazing car for your first mod and know im not trying too be rude but you should do some tutorials on how to make cars in beamng, -------- Chunklemur
d_keene
d_keene
I could assure you that most of the jbeams are edited, the only ones I could say aren't are the suspension and one of the wings. But the guide you linked i did follow and it is a very helpful resource. Thanks for the feedback by the way.
RyanDoezStuff_
  • RyanDoezStuff_
  • 5.00 star(s)
thank you. Very cool to make a good subaru mod
videopants2019
  • videopants2019
  • 4.00 star(s)
Very nice! The only thing I've found is that the front suspension isn't tunable.
Nissan 180SX
  • Nissan 180SX
  • 5.00 star(s)
great mod!, but it needs textures on the driveshaft after impact, also please, if u have time can u add a 2jz, 1jz and RB26 engine??
W
  • wyattmossdrag
  • 4.00 star(s)
i think you should make a 1jz swap or rb26
d_keene
d_keene
i could make that happen
A
  • askyour_dad
  • 5.00 star(s)
Its very fun to play around with, And There's a bug I found, the car engine still runs even after being ripped out.
d_keene
d_keene
I haven't figured that out yet but i will
S
  • supercharger
  • 4.00 star(s)
love the mood but the camera is a bit odd
d_keene
d_keene
Which camera is it?