BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
2006-13 Bruckell Apolla

Beta 2006-13 Bruckell Apolla 1.71

Login/Register To Download

YIGO
  • YIGO
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.66
i figured out how to fix the pbr texures: go into paint and change the roughness to zero. also very good mod
KicoleNidman
  • KicoleNidman
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.25
Let me start by saying, I absolutely love this car. There's a ton of different configurations, varying in application and style. I wouldn't usually describe myself as a big fan of this gen impala, but for some reason I like the idea of having it as a mod in beam, it's unique. My favorite self-made configuration for it is a promod style RWD turbo v6 drag car, and it is lightning quick. Really the only issues that have stuck out to me with this mod is some materials are solid from one side and see-through on the other side, but it's only in certain places and is not a big deal. An example of this is the cowl hood, if you look into the cowl, it's see-through but if you're looking at the surface of it normally it looks fine. Keep up the good work Cam!

TLDR: Good much very enjoy
Ibishu-Pessima
  • Ibishu-Pessima
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.2
Great Mod Concept, But Sadly 0.24 Broke The Textures. Engine sounds great but again, no textures. best of luck with the mod, but please fix.
youngboicam
youngboicam
people are saying that something is wrong with the textures, if you could post pictures of it would be nice.
I
  • infinitycars0101
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 29
This mod is great and (I M P A L A). One thing I could ask you to add is the picture thingy for the configs. I just wanna know how the car would look before it spawns in. Dosen't affect the mod that much and i love it a ton.
youngboicam
youngboicam
Yea I am looking into it I tried to fix it but it didn't fix it so I also left a Test Part in so I'll try to fix it soon.
sypeckl
  • sypeckl
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 27
The diesel revs a tad bit too high i think it should rev upto about 45-000 rpm
N
  • NICHI
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 27
No texture for 0.24
ZGFBM666
  • ZGFBM666
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 24
Other places are good, but modeling and materials are not good.
youngboicam
youngboicam
well I mean it's still in Beta it's not done yet
ConBon66
  • ConBon66
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 24
it is a good mod to use but is not the best paint cause all of it is a matte
Peacekeeper
  • Peacekeeper
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 20
Good mod, I like the details like the silver badging on the pillars. It is identical to a real impala. I used this to make a video which I posted on the official FB page. I hope to see more mods like this in the future o7
Kurtisce300
  • Kurtisce300
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 20
Love it no its not perfect but its what this game needed
D
  • danaysha8
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 19?
impala apolla
youngboicam
youngboicam
yes
CineCrasher
  • CineCrasher
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 16
The mod is okay, however it really needs some work (especially the materials), and it doesn't quite feel up to date with the newest version of the game.
youngboicam
youngboicam
yea im not to sure what to do about the materials