• Haterzaid
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2.1.6
Amazing All-In-One map!
Arcee
  • Arcee
  • 5.00 star(s)
One of the best maps I've used and one of my favorites for sure!
M
  • Mayhem666
  • 1.00 star(s)
took away the superspeedway oval and most of the things i liked this map for :/
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hey, We only added stuff in this update. This map never had a superspeedway.
B
  • Barcroft
  • 5.00 star(s)
great map but only thing i wish can be fixed is that for some reason on this map the exhaust smoke is huge and alot of the time completely separate to the actually exhaust like in a different location to where it is but i love the map thought i use it alot
J
  • jcatherm39
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2.0.0
awesome mod amazing graphics
cobrakiller04
  • cobrakiller04
  • 5.00 star(s)
Super awesome map. Would I be able to add a derby arena and use the props provided in the map for personal use (not to sell)?
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Sure! and we will be adding one in further updates.
KicoleNidman
  • KicoleNidman
  • 5.00 star(s)
Awesome map, probably the one I use the most. Love that it has a no-prep area in addition to the traditional drag strip. Lots of nice detail while still running well on my potato laptop. My only gripe is that when editing a car the car disappears from view and you have to exit to be able to see any visual changes you have made
d book
  • d book
  • 4.00 star(s)
everything good except when editing a vehicle config the car will disappear and camera will kinda go fisheye and there is no entrance to the oval track
Vanilla
  • Vanilla
  • 5.00 star(s)
Neat
BRS1224
  • BRS1224
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great Map! Is there a way to get AI to do the drag racing alongside you?
beamngstig
  • beamngstig
  • 4.00 star(s)
i saw two notextures trees at the end of the dragstrip but i like
T
  • Tothepope
  • 5.00 star(s)
YESS THE LEGEND IS BACK! Now all we need is meo's parts that work with the stang and all the others!
H
  • hwf0712
  • 5.00 star(s)
The good is the variety. Its one compact map, with endless things to do. Drag racing is fun, crawling is fun, sand track is fun, and mud racing course is fun. But it struggles on some parts. For starters, the oval requires teleporting to get into, which is fine but annoying sometimes. There's also a small patch of grass in turn 3 that sticks through, small but kinda messes with my OCD lol. Also, the mud racing course has a much better method on the transition of mud to dry ground, HOWEVER, the wooden pallet underneath isn't long/deep enough and your truck might get caught on it, blowing a tire or stretching it.

Overall, a good download.
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Thanks for the great review, I am glad you enjoyed it. All the issues you have stated I have also noticed myself and will work on fixing them soon.
D
  • DaxShaw22
  • 4.00 star(s)
Put in all the work for the new additions but forgot to throw in an Entrance/Exit for the oval
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
We we're aware of this on release and plan to add one in the next update. Thanks.
H
  • heapster
  • 3.00 star(s)
map looks great but when i try to load it all it does is load the old austrian map. not sure why as i have completely deleated that map
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hey there, The only way for this to happen is that the old map still exist somewhere. Check your BeamNG.drive/0.23/levels folder along with your standard mod folder.
T
  • Tothepope
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.90.1
what happened to this mod? there were a bunch of bugs that were said to be fixed but an update never realeased. Please fix the mud issue.
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
I am happy to inform you the update you have been waiting for is now released. Sorry for the delay!
McBatmason916
  • McBatmason916
  • 5.00 star(s)
Amazing Map
Newalynek
  • Newalynek
  • 5.00 star(s)
Good map, but i have a problem https://imgur.com/Y5AcMvi textures look like this. Do you have an idea, what could i do to fix it?
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hello, I'm glad you like the map.
This is a known map bug that is caused by your game visual settings being set to ultra. Try setting them to high.
wally303
  • wally303
  • 5.00 star(s)
love it but wondering how i could make the mud depth less my mud trucks sink to the doors an cant move lol
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Glad you like it, This is a known issue that is currently being worked on.
Haterzaid
  • Haterzaid
  • 5.00 star(s)
Amazing Map! Alot of time put into this!