BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Resource icon

Release 3DGT Semi and Race Trailer Skin Combos 3DGT Skin Pack V2

Login/Register To Download

B
  • Bowler
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 3DGT Skin Pack V2
They look cool from the pictures, I am new to Beamng and am not sure how to get the vehicle for the decals. Any chance you could link that?
Thanks,
Bowler :)
T
  • tucker11
  • 5.00 star(s)
how do i download for the trailer
that3dguytrav
that3dguytrav
Are you wanting just the trailer skins? If you cant see the skins put the downloaded zip in your mods folder. Make sure your custom .pc files box is checked. I will be releasing a New update soon!
B
  • BUHGANG
  • 3.00 star(s)
why does the description say that there is a hoonigan skin, yet it does not exist for the trailer? Please add the skin
that3dguytrav
that3dguytrav
Hey, Thanks. I didn't notice this when I released it, I will be issuing a fix soon.
M
  • Mcgamer
  • 4.00 star(s)
This mod is amazing and I love the the look of the skins also I like that there is a combo of skins, but I would like to have presets. Overall this mod is very good.
that3dguytrav
that3dguytrav
Thank you! By presets do you mean them showing up in the menu?
Ibishu-Pessima
  • Ibishu-Pessima
  • 5.00 star(s)
This pack adds something that not a lot of other mods adds, which is skins for vehicles that are designed to be used together. We need more mods like this in the community, and it's mods like this that help add to the immersion of BeamNG.drive
that3dguytrav
that3dguytrav
Thank you!
Bolt2407_Beamfan
  • Bolt2407_Beamfan
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0
These skins are just beautiful. Combo skins are something that have been something that BeamNG was lacking. Especially with both fictional and real skins. Thank you alot for this and keep up the good work!
that3dguytrav
that3dguytrav
Thank you!