Welcome to 2FastRacing
Join the community today to enjoy all of the features we bring to the table including mod downloads, events and community discussion.
Register now
53' SEMI Race Trailer With Living Quarters

Release 53' SEMI Race Trailer With Living Quarters 1.1.23

Login/Register To Download

S
  • shaneo
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1.23
great trailer, unfortunately does not attach to any truck after 0.32, would love to see it get updated
G
  • gavinheise2017
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1.23
the tralier will not let me connect to a truck
K
  • keet
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1.0
the hitch on the trailer dont work
Anime_88
  • Anime_88
  • 3.00 star(s)
Sure, this mod is great, but the thing is, it's only for transporting one car at a time. That's cool it got updated for the latest version of the game, but man, it still looks kinda crappy inside. It's such a big trailer, and it only fits one car! I mean, come on, those trailers that carry NASCAR cars have two levels inside! Damn, I wish they'd add two more levels to this trailer for the next update.
B
  • BOBDABuilder6996
  • 2.00 star(s)
its a good mod but you say there is a semi truck that goes with it but never can find it, and also cant connect to any other truck
S
  • Sikuro21
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.28
Why cant i connect the trailer?
B
  • B3arz!._
  • 4.00 star(s)
very gud mod for haling your race car or buggy definitely need to update for 0.31
GuppyBunz
  • GuppyBunz
  • 4.00 star(s)
Good mod but please update it for 0.31
L
  • logansmail
  • 2.00 star(s)
love the the trailer but it wont let me connect a truck to it
S
  • star_fadezz420
  • 5.00 star(s)
it needs a update to work
A
  • AsiaMasterChef
  • 4.00 star(s)
Love the mod but there's an issue where I can't connect it to my truck and I press L to see if there's a green bubble which there isn't
Sharonespiritu65
  • Sharonespiritu65
  • 5.00 star(s)
is really good mod :}
H
  • Hank_Montgomery
  • 4.00 star(s)
The tent can be enabled in the Parts Selector. I wish the trailer was more destructible, at least adding a license plate section in the PS would be cool so we could apply AgentY's Car Values mod to make it more destructible.
T
  • tannerc15
  • 4.00 star(s)
Great mod, used it for a while. any chance of a version where we can use the storage area above the living quarters? I need room for my smart car lol
D
  • denis123
  • 5.00 star(s)
the mod is amazing, but i have one question, whats the truck in the first pic (the one thats in the trailer)
  • 5.00 star(s)
Full interior ! And a 24" TV !
G
  • guywholikesgt40
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great mod, and I only have one suggestion. A configuration so it can hook to a regular tow hitch on something like the D-Series.
M
  • MDGRacer1
  • 4.00 star(s)
This is a great mod! I've been looking for a mod like this for the longest time. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is that it says there is a retractable test. I don't know if this is a glitch, but it doesn't have one.
N
  • none
  • 5.00 star(s)
very good just how to get the gazebo out?
E
  • Erod2984
  • 5.00 star(s)
This is a amazing mod but I just wanted to know how did you get the monster truck in the trailer