• adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
so far good
D
  • deadpool101078
  • 4.00 star(s)
this mod is really good but I have a few problems the wheels on the gt350r are yellow for some reasons and the digital gauge say no texture. dose anyone else have this problem or is it just me
zxcylo
  • zxcylo
  • 4.00 star(s)
Perfect mod, although would've dropped 5 stars if digital gauge wasn't showing no texture.
C
  • Chunkylemur
  • 4.00 star(s)
Amazing mod just wish that the gauge cluster would have textures. oh and one more thing when ever you crash it the windshields say no texture. otherwise an amazing mod, just please update the textures :)
S
  • Scooch
  • 4.00 star(s)
I love this mod, though some interior materials, like the facelift gauge cluster and parts of the shifter have no texture. Cleared cache, disabled all mods, but I am having no luck.
jagodzianki
  • jagodzianki
  • 4.00 star(s)
very nice mod but windows are to blue
dUnCo704
  • dUnCo704
  • 4.00 star(s)
its a good mod but needs a update to fix the windows tx.
H
  • holaaa
  • 4.00 star(s)
the mod is great but the digital appears no texture, foxbody needs to fix the issue
SkybeastMuffin22
  • SkybeastMuffin22
  • 3.00 star(s)
I cant download it it says it failed to download
TheTrustedGamer1
  • TheTrustedGamer1
  • 3.00 star(s)
yeah, the mod is great but the digital appears no texture, foxbody needs to fix the issue
pikaso
  • pikaso
  • 2.00 star(s)
what's the point of this is there's a way better updated version by baarry5444 in the forums
Foxbody
Foxbody
This version was produced long before, and likely offers a greater deal of fixes and additions - Thanks!
N
  • nicetomeetu
  • 1.00 star(s)
it wont work. no matter what i do i have followed every step
Foxbody
Foxbody
Check in at Discord.RevolutionRacecraft.com , We assist with any issues you may have