Welcome to 2FastRacing
Join the community today to enjoy all of the features we bring to the table including mod downloads, events and community discussion.
Register now
Resource icon

Release JDM Themed Skins 1.0

Login/Register To Download

This is a JDM Themed skin pack for the Race Trailer. I created this by request, so it contains 2 specific skins for the R32 Skyline. If you have some ideas you want to add to this pack, feel free to message me.

The skins included:
- Advan Tires
- HKS Performance
- Takata Performance
- Tein Performance
- Team Honda
- Calsonic GT-R
- Godzilla! (GT-R)

As always, the skins are a combo; so, there are matching semi skins as well.

The menu config files are included for both the Rig and Trailer.
** If you have recently updated, make sure you check the box next to 'Include Custom .PC configurations' on the right-hand side of the vehicle's menu**

Cheers

HKS 1
  • Love
Reactions: Angry_Bird
Author
that3dguytrav
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest reviews

T
  • Tspyker
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0
This is 100% my fault (I think) but I don't see the trailer in the vehicles tab, If you can help me, that would be great.
T
  • trikdoutvl
  • 5.00 star(s)
the truck is great but the trailer is broken. It just flys off the map and is all white. Im guessing a update broke it. Not your fault Im sure. 5 stars to keep your rating up
that3dguytrav
that3dguytrav
Thank you, I will look into this today.
Bolt2407_Beamfan
  • Bolt2407_Beamfan
  • 5.00 star(s)
we need more skin packs that have combo skins for the semi and the race trailer like this
that3dguytrav
that3dguytrav
Thanks ! I took a bit of a break from it for awhile, but just started messing with them again. Do you have any in particular your looking for? I'm open to suggestions!