BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
KOH Hills

Beta KOH Hills 1.1

Login/Register To Download

KOH Hills is an 8.6 mile brutal desert racing course with miles of whoops, huge jumps, hill climbs, and even a KOH-style rock section! This map features a few different split line opportunities for passing as well as "man lines" for those looking to gain time on their lap with a bit shorter but more aggressive section. Lap times are around 9 to 10 minutes. Map has been optimized for performance and a smaller download size.

Original map by @Rubix
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mi07d7g3dzeel83/KOH_Hills_Beta.zip/file

KOH Hills Beta track
KOH Hills Beta whoops
KOH Hills Beta jump
Author
Rubix
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.50 star(s) 4 ratings

Latest reviews

J
  • JoeEnderman
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1
I want to like it, but it needs to actually have textures and a name, otherwise it feels super unfinished and I am confused what I am doing. If you want a tidy and short modlist, I wouldn't include this one just yet. That isn't to say those issues cannot be fixed, but this hasn't had an update in a hot minute, so unoess the author allows a 3rd party to fix the issues, here we are with more abandonware.
R
  • redbeard711
  • 3.00 star(s)
cant get it to work, shows up as mymap3 but its all weird
C
  • Chiefsoho
  • 3.00 star(s)
sure looks like a cool map but I cant get it to show up no matter what I do, I've tried installing this mod on two different machines and yielded the same results.
Rubix
Rubix
Make sure it's activated in mods, and it's also listed as MyMap3 in map select. Apologies, I made the map for server use so accessing it from singleplayer is a little scuffed.
Softshell
  • Softshell
  • 5.00 star(s)
I love it