BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Nürburgring Nordschleife

Beta Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1.22

Login/Register To Download

K
  • KFaucen
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1.22
This map is great! But sometimes with low-quality & polygon parked cars and the game is quite lag.
Z
  • zach0996
  • 2.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1.22
Used to be a good map 2 updates ago, they fixed the lighting issue but now my fps wont go over 40, it used to be 140+
B
  • banzoll
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1.21
I love this map but in the new update there is a invisible road in the middle
  • 438f7dx8w23r
  • 4.00 star(s)
Great map but there is an invisible road now like halfway trough
https://abload.de/image.php?img=whatpoc65.png
st3fanoa2
  • st3fanoa2
  • 4.00 star(s)
great map, only issue is with this new update there is now an invisible floor formed over the racetrack around halfway through
G
  • Ghovarus86
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.50
The map looks good, only slight problem is that the average FPS i get driving around a normal BeamNG map is about 80, on this map, it goes an average of 15fps, with lowest settings goes 30 fps.
It seems that the shadows of the map are the cause of this huge lag, i would opt to not put every tree and every little rock to have "shadows" on "partial" settings of the shadow on graphics.
thats what causing the huge lag for many people.
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hey, thanks for the feedback. This is an issue we have been battling on this map and others. The frame spikes for most people are when tire smoke is generated. We are still unsure of the cause but will keep searching for an answer. Thanks again.
R
  • Ramund_Hin_Unge
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.50
The map looks and drives great. My only gripe would be the sticky barriers in spots and the CPU keeps spiking every half second with traffic spawned.

Do you think you'll add time trials for bridge to gantry and others?
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
We for sure plan to add missions and such to the map and want it to bring a great MP and SP experience. Thanks for the great review!
Hoshiee
  • Hoshiee
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.45
It mentions AI support, but when I spawn AI they dont move
H
  • Husky212
  • 4.00 star(s)
It is a good map, but please remove the items on the straight away leading towards the starting area it is annoying.
miata
  • miata
  • 4.00 star(s)
its a really really good mod only thing that bothers me is that the parking space is all limited on the tourist version which ruins the roleplay/fun of completeing a full lap. removing objects in the way like the van or variable fences would really help this out i feel like. anyways thanks for this awesome mod
FujimiKaido200SX
  • FujimiKaido200SX
  • 4.00 star(s)
The map looks good, and It's fun for hotlapping.

At least, it would be fun for 'hotlapping' if there weren't a bunch of barriers on that massive straight before the starting area. Why are those even there? They're a hindrance more than anything. I'd prefer them to be fully removed so I can do a full lap.

Otherwise, looks good, mapping is good, I like it.
Z
  • zachariah_74
  • 3.00 star(s)
I like this map, and I understand that it is in Alpha so issues are bound to appear. Like another user said, please get rid of all the low poly prop vehicles and people. Also, crashing into barriers tends to leave me stuck inside the barriers even if the collision is at a relatively low speed. Looking forward to seeing what future updates bring to this map.
M
  • muise40
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great map! Only issue I'm having it not being able to get rid of the props. I clicked on both maps but props are still there. Any help would be great !!
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hey, glad you like it! This was an issue with the version prior to the latest version. Be sure you are up to date.
D
  • die
  • 5.00 star(s)
nyoom
D
  • DBR_boss
  • 5.00 star(s)
el-mejor-mod-que-tengo
A
  • Aceaudis4
  • 4.00 star(s)
Absolutely love it but I hate the parking lot with the low poly cars ruins the area.
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Glad you like it! We have considered your suggestion and will remove all the terrible looking vehicles in a future update.
  • デクランーさん
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
It's god damn amazing but one slight issue, might be a me problem but it seems as soon as i start spinning my tires and losing traction the games becomes laggy, only on this map tho, love it either way <3
R
  • Ramund_Hin_Unge
  • 5.00 star(s)
This is really well done. Something I noticed was that my framerate drops occasionally and goes to sub-20 FPS after playing for more than 15 minutes. Otherwise I get around 40FPS.
N
  • Nemesis Primal
  • 5.00 star(s)
this map is really cool, but i have one question, is there gonna be AI path in the track??
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Yes, very soon. Its at the top of our list of fixes and improvements.
Glen006
  • Glen006
  • 5.00 star(s)
Who doesnt love nuremberg