BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Second Generation Dodge Ram

Second Generation Dodge Ram 1.3.0

Login/Register To Download

M
  • MonkeyMilk
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.3.0
its a really good truck but it has a flaw that i notice is when driving the driving pov is really low compared to most default trucks but other than that it is a all around good truck that is why its getting 4 out of 5 stars
D
  • davidrohac
  • 4.00 star(s)
Love the truck, Few Things id love to see fixed. Needs rear bed trim for short and long bed, Long bed has no camper shell, Tailgate trim clips through tailgate (worse on long bed) Interior camera sits too low and too the left some, Maybe a dorothy for the bed at some point? (twister config)
adeptkoala
  • adeptkoala
  • 4.00 star(s)
does anyone know how to fix the texture on the windows?
T
  • TheDeutschError
  • 4.00 star(s)
I would like to say what i would like to see added.
A flatbed would be nice, aftermarket style off-road bumpers, the camera fixed, and maybe an exhaust that's like a side pipe but has a large pipe
Other than that incredible mod
C
  • Caprisuns
  • 4.00 star(s)
I love this truck, but in the newest update that added more configs and a long bed, sadly broke my textures and I don't know why.
800dyl
  • 800dyl
  • 5.00 star(s)
If you can see the previous reviews of mine that I just deleted, ignore them, it was a glitch on my computer, I had to restart it. The mod is the best, I give it 5 stars. You need to get this if you are a Ram fan. Waiting for regular cab in the next update!
Alexbest3856
  • Alexbest3856
  • 4.00 star(s)
Love the mod but there are a few small problems,

1.) The interior camera position is quite a bit off

2.) The Truck pulls to the left a bit

3.) The tailgate trim clips through the tailgate when swerving hard. (More noticeable with the long-bed)

4.) This is more of an opinion then anything but the interior just needs some work it looks kin of rough

I love the work that has been done and the recent updates are great to see .
This truck has the potential to be a 5/5 mod with just a few more tweaks and a bit of polishing.
Leoncars
  • Leoncars
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.2.2
Really great mod just its not aligned well and I dont know how to fix it or make it go straight, help!
C
  • Caprisuns
  • 5.00 star(s)
Will we ever see a long bed version for this?
Jack_f450
  • Jack_f450
  • 5.00 star(s)
baddest truck there is and sweetest mod ever
800dyl
  • 800dyl
  • 5.00 star(s)
A+ job, everything works except it doesn't have an automatic shifter. I recommend for Ram fans.
L
  • LowRyder862
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.2.0
Excellent mod! Only thing I noticed is it pulls hard to the left the higher the speed. Otherwise thats my one and only real "complaint".
S
  • slammingears247
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great mod, looks awesome, lots of parts to choose from. Different cab and bed configs would be sweet. A 3rd gen ram would also be pretty slick.
C
  • Clustermac
  • 5.00 star(s)
absolutely love it. only thing i could really sort of complain about is the fact that the speedometer doesn't fit the dash.
RTrent6
  • RTrent6
  • 4.00 star(s)
Very good truck overall with lots of customization options, thank you for making this! My only gripe is that it pulls to the left when driving, a problem that gets even worse if you lock front hubs. Nothing I do seems to remedy this, I have tried a multitude of parts to try and figure out what's causing it. Still a good mod overall though, just hope that gets fixed in a future version. Also would be nice if you could put a gooseneck hitch in the dually bed, for some reason it's only an option in the non-dually trucks and it would be nice to be able to tow gooseneck trailers with a dually
D
  • DirtDigger_11
  • 3.00 star(s)
How are you supposed to get it in the game after you download it?
Oxferd
  • Oxferd
  • 5.00 star(s)
Awesome mod, always wanted a proper Dodge Ram in BeamNG, altho I wished longer chassis where possible, but other than that it's not that bad!
I installed the mod correctly into the repo mod folder, and all the textures work just fine! Nothing is broken what so ever, Great mod 100% enjoyable! Keep it up!
  • 87' Sierra
  • 4.00 star(s)
Great mod, just no textures
D
  • dasalargesuslol
  • 5.00 star(s)
absolutely amazing,maybe make a 2017 ram?
J
  • jaysbigdeeznutz
  • 1.00 star(s)
it dont work