Login/Register To Download

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
2FastRacing submitted a new resource:

2FastRacing - Enclosed Trailer Car hauler - Perfect to transport your broken junk!

We are thrilled to introduce our latest mod, the “25ft Enclosed Trailer” brought to you by 2FastRacing! 🚗💨 This mod is meticulously crafted to provide you with an immersive and detailed experience.​

🌟 Features:​

• Detailed Interior: Explore a fully detailed trailer interior like never before.
  • Operational Lighting: Featuring both exterior and interior lighting to navigate easily.
  • Interior Lighting Control: Simply use...

Read more about this resource...

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
2FastRacing updated 2FastRacing - Enclosed Trailer Car hauler with a new update entry:

Patch 1.0.8

This update fixes a few issues noted from the community post-release.

FIXES:

Trailer latches not latching in the open state when clicked
Trailer ramp door gets deformed when loading heavy vehicles which causes door to not latch
Clipping mesh on AFT upper trailer wall.
Skin extending to the trailer jack attach support.
Side door extrudes slightly

IMPROVEMENTS:

Trailer frame strength.
Trailer walls attach strength.
Trailer ramp door hinge strength.

Read the rest of this update entry...

S

Smithers475

Rookie member
Mar 5, 2023
How can I lower the tailgate? I only have 1 option to lower the trailer jack.
I came here to ask thr same thing the other day but then figured it out. It's not completely obvious but you have to manually click on the locks with your mouse and then at the top of the door there will be a spot to click to open it.

Reactions: dillon.cooking
BRS1224

BRS1224

Rookie member
Oct 30, 2021
I came here to ask thr same thing the other day but then figured it out. It's not completely obvious but you have to manually click on the locks with your mouse and then at the top of the door there will be a spot to click to open it.
How do you close it then. I can't access the button without clipping my camera through the ground.