2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021

2FAST RACING OFFICIAL BEAMNG WORLD RECORDS

2Fast Logo 192px

Hello and welcome to the official world records managed by 2FastRacing. We are the only organization logging and monitoring records for the game BeamNG. All record attempts must be monitored by a 2FastRacing Track Official and must be held in a way that gives no unfair advantage to the competitors. We take our record attempts seriously and professionally and will maintain fairness for all records broken.

Questions & Answers:

Q:
How do I apply to attempt to break a record?
A: Reply to this thread and be sure to mention the record(s) you intend to break.

Q: How do I show that I broke a record?
A: We do not accept video, screenshots or any other form of media. The only way to have a record officially recorded is to have a track official monitor the record being broke live-time.

Q: Can I break a record that's not yet listed below?
A: Yes! just describe the record you want to break/add on this thread and we will consider it as an option.

DRAG RACING RECORDS

RACER NAMERECORD DESCRIPTIONCARMAPTIME
TBDFastest 1/4 mile time using only a combustion engine and RWD drivetrain prepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/4 mile time using only a combustion engine and RWD drivetrain unprepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/8 mile time using only a combustion engine and RWD drivetrain prepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/8 mile time using only a combustion engine and RWD drivetrain unprepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/4 mile time using only a combustion engine and FWD drivetrain prepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/4 mile time using only a combustion engine and FWD drivetrain unprepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/8 mile time using only a combustion engine and FWD drivetrain prepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/8 mile time using only a combustion engine and FWD drivetrain unprepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/4 mile time using only a combustion engine and AWD drivetrain prepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/4 mile time using only a combustion engine and AWD drivetrain unprepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/8 mile time using only a combustion engine and AWD drivetrain prepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/8 mile time using only a combustion engine and AWD drivetrain unprepped surface.TBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/4 mile time using any wheeled vehicle in any configurationTBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD
TBDFastest 1/8 mile time using any wheeled vehicle in any configurationTBDAustrian Dragstrip RevampedTBD

MISC RACING RECORDS

RACER NAMERECORD DESCRIPTIONCARMAPTIME
TBDTBDTBDTBDTBD
TBDTBDTBDTBDTBD
TBDTBDTBDTBDTBD
TBDTBDTBDTBDTBD
TBDTBDTBDTBDTBD
TBDTBDTBDTBDTBD
TBDTBDTBDTBDTBD
TBDTBDTBDTBDTBD
TBDTBDTBDTBDTBD

Last edited:
Glen006

Glen006

MM
Mar 11, 2021
I intend to be the fastest RWD Manual 1/4 prepped car. I am Running the 67 Camro on Austrian Drag Strip and ran a 6:165@254.39MP.H

Jigglyman12

Jigglyman12

Staff member
Support
Feb 15, 2021
I intend to be the Fastest 1/8 mile time using only a combustion engine and RWD drivetrain unprepped surface on Austrian drag strip. i am using the 67 camro running a 4.052 @ 192.27

OBS_Jayson

OBS_Jayson

Support
Staff member
Support
Feb 23, 2021
i intend to be the record holder of towing the most weight up that one steep ass hill on american road. XD i need that to be one of these records

W

wckd357x

Rookie member
Feb 14, 2021
I intend to go for the fastest 1/4 mile and fastest 1/8 mile RWD combustion engine on a prepped surface

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
Sorry I have not been paying these entries attention. We have been very busy dealing with other things lately. OP will be updated after this post. Record breaking attempts will be help every Saturday at 3:00PM - 4:00PM EST. When this time comes hop in the Voice Channel that we are in and we can get you guys ranked.

Thanks

drifteddreams

drifteddreams

Rookie member
May 6, 2021
this seems like a dead thread but i might chime in cause why not
I intend for fastest RWD 1/4 mile prepped time 5.153 in the dragmoonhawk (the long one lol)