BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution

67' Camro Release and Forum/Repo Introduction.

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
I am super excited to finally announce that the 1967 Camro BeamNG mod made by 2FastRacing is finally RELEASED! This project has been in the works for months and is something I am very proud of and opens doors to many more possibilities in BeamNG.

This also comes with an all new way to communicate with the rest of the community with our new forums! You can now see important news and information and talk with the rest of the community about many varying subjects! Make sure you create a account to get notifications about our community and mod updates/releases.

We now have also started our own method of sharing your created content for BeamNG! On our resources page you can find custom mods created by the community along with all present and upcoming 2Fast Racing Mods! To see this just go to our forums and click the "Resources" tab. With all this exciting news out, here is the link to all of it. I hope you all enjoy these updates and can utilize these tools. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to create a support ticket or ask in the forums

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE RESOURCE FROM OUR REPOSITORY!

67CamroThumbnail

Last edited:
J

jasonispapi

Rookie member
Feb 13, 2021
I am super excited to finally announce that the 1967 Camro BeamNG mod made by 2FastRacing is finally RELEASED! This project has been in the works for months and is something I am very proud of and opens doors to many more possibilities in BeamNG.

This also comes with an all new way to communicate with the rest of the community with our new forums! You can now see important news and information and talk with the rest of the community about many varying subjects! Make sure you create a account to get notifications about our community and mod updates/releases.

We now have also started our own method of sharing your created content for BeamNG! On our resources page you can find custom mods created by the community along with all present and upcoming 2Fast Racing Mods! To see this just go to our forums and click the "Resources" tab. With all this exciting news out, here is the link to all of it. I hope you all enjoy these updates and can utilize these tools. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to create a support ticket or ask in the forums

View attachment 4
but how do i download it lol

Reactions: SmokeyTheBudz91
oofmaster47

oofmaster47

Rookie member
Mar 3, 2021
A: its really cool
B: you spelled camaro wrong
C: in your monte carlo mod you spelled that wrong aswell
D: i love the mod

oofmaster47

oofmaster47

Rookie member
Mar 3, 2021
oh ok.
is it possible to make a catfish camaro and or a foxbody mustang?
also on the monte carlo the rear taillights are both different shades of red
AND, why do revolution racecrafts cars and parts have to be downloaded through Discord? i really want to use them but i dont use discord.
i could do like a 5$ a month patreon thing

Last edited:
Fordster

Fordster

Revolution Racecraft
Staff member
Premium
Feb 12, 2021
Fort Collins, Colorado
oh ok.
is it possible to make a catfish camaro and or a foxbody mustang?
also on the monte carlo the rear taillights are both different shades of red
AND, why do revolution racecrafts cars and parts have to be downloaded through Discord? i really want to use them but i dont use discord.
i could do like a 5$ a month patreon thing

Our plan is to slowly move downloads from our Discord to this website. Stay tuned!

Reactions: 2FastRacing
oofmaster47

oofmaster47

Rookie member
Mar 3, 2021
ok

happiness noise
i know you guys have a foxbody
also the holley intake and wire textures on the camaro and montecarlo's engines are just orange

oofmaster47

oofmaster47

Rookie member
Mar 3, 2021
also one more question
how do you get Meo's parts onto these cars (that are compatible)
do you just drop the file in the folder or...

S

sicknasty454

Rookie member
Feb 21, 2021
CAN YOU TELL ME THE EASIEDST WAY TO MAKE SKINS LIKE IVE UNWRAPED THEM IN BLENDER AND SUCH BIUT CANT GET ANYTHING TO STICK

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
CAN YOU TELL ME THE EASIEDST WAY TO MAKE SKINS LIKE IVE UNWRAPED THEM IN BLENDER AND SUCH BIUT CANT GET ANYTHING TO STICK
I could be wrong but I do not believe that you can add skin to the car with the current way it is setup. This will be fixed soon.

S

sicknasty454

Rookie member
Feb 21, 2021
i think i got 90 % of the way there but just need a lil help with the other 10 like i got it to self generate a uv but it was not exact