BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution

Belair 572 config

Oof Pirate

Oof Pirate

Rookie member
Mar 31, 2021
Hello. I have the 572 engine, and all of the addons installed. I have the 572 engine. If you may take a look at the last image on https://2fast.racing/forums/resourc...ft-original-burnside-variant-meos-rr-parts.7/
I wish to obtain the .pc file for that configuration, or at least the exhaust configuration. I have the bullhorn exhaust thing, however they do not exit through the cut fenders, and instead exit below the fender hole. May someone assist me?

Solution
Derbysvt88
What's wrong with using grammar lol
(it's not perfect though)

I was just asking about the position of the bullhorn exhausts for the 572 engine on the belair. Even with cut fenders, the bullhorns will clip underneath the hole in the fenders, and it rather makes it annoying.
Good afternoon,

We are looking into the bullhorn clipping underneath the hole in the fenders. For the custom configurations go into options, UI options, and turn on show custom vehicles in vehicle selector. This seems to get reset from the last game update for some. Thank you for letting us know about the issues.
Oof Pirate

Oof Pirate

Rookie member
Mar 31, 2021

I was just asking about the position of the bullhorn exhausts for the 572 engine on the belair. Even with cut fenders, the bullhorns will clip underneath the hole in the fenders, and it rather makes it annoying.

Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021

Good afternoon,

We are looking into the bullhorn clipping underneath the hole in the fenders. For the custom configurations go into options, UI options, and turn on show custom vehicles in vehicle selector. This seems to get reset from the last game update for some. Thank you for letting us know about the issues.

Reactions: Oof Pirate
Solution
Oof Pirate

Oof Pirate

Rookie member
Mar 31, 2021
Good afternoon,

Ah, thank you! The settings must have been reset!

Oof Pirate

Oof Pirate

Rookie member
Mar 31, 2021
Thank you! I also understand that the belair is an old car (because it is a burnside variant), however the rear driveshaft is rather weak.

Also, as a suggestion, can you add the ability for the bullhorns to emit fire continuosly while accelerating?

Reactions: Fordster