Fordster

Fordster

Revolution Racecraft
Staff member
Premium
Feb 12, 2021
Fort Collins, Colorado
Fordster submitted a new resource:

Chevrolet COPO Camaro - Ready to take on the drag strip!

Introducing our COPO Camaro mod! This mod is a port from Forza Horizon 5. Both myself and @Foxbody have worked on this release to make it the best as possible!

View attachment 1708

This mod features:
  • Four Configurations: Base, 5.7L LSX Supercharged, 50th Anniversary 427CUI LSX N/A and 7.0L Twin Turbo
  • Full glowmaps
  • PBR Materials
  • Modified 5.7L LSX and 7.0L V8 Engine with custom sound, props, and different intakes!
  • Functional interior
  • A...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: vort3xx
J

josh templin

Rookie member
Jul 10, 2022
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem as I am but i downloaded this and it all works as i have other mods downloaded from here but this is the only one not showing up for my mods on beam NG

B

brianmoyano

Rookie member
Apr 19, 2021
Very cool mod but the engine in the base model explodes due to over torque. Haven't tried yet in the other versions.

R

Rustydustydingo

Rookie member
Feb 14, 2022
you should make the engine available on more cars, those models cant be kept toi one car with that level of quality and modelling

Manderson

Manderson

Rookie member
Mar 8, 2023
Just had a recent update to the game and i cannot get this car to work with the stage 3 turbos, anyone know of a way to fix it?

suprchrgeddavid

suprchrgeddavid

Rookie member
Mar 27, 2021
Best real car mod imo. But i have to ask. Are yall planning on adding any more modications soon? We need more options pretty much in all directions. Engines, Transmissions, radiators for example.