BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution

Chevrolet SSR

GabeGaming10

GabeGaming10

Rookie member
Nov 30, 2021
The 2004 Chevrolet ssr is an amazing car.. truck. thing.. it would be absolutely amazing if someone would make it. It is so much fun to drive, it has flames, its a pick up truck, (slammed to the ground), convertible, and so much fun. Most people who read this don't even know what it is because there are only 20k in the world. This beast has a 5.3 L V8. It turns on a dime. It makes fast corners. Its the perfect car. It also sounds amazing. It would be so great if it was in beam. tag me if you make it please. I would definitely download this and share it to as many people as I can.
images
fl0117-280662_1@2x.jpg
View attachment 958
images

Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
this thread isn't for mod suggestions. friendly reminder not to post here next time
Ummmm... 2fast staff here. I see no problem with this post. He stated it's a cool car and all and that it would be cool to be put in beam and if someone does he asked to be tagged. This may not be the best place for the post but the staff does not see a problem.

Reactions: MasterHyper
NissanPatrol89

NissanPatrol89

Rookie member
Jul 29, 2021
Ummmm... 2fast staff here. I see no problem with this post. He stated it's a cool car and all and that it would be cool to be put in beam and if someone does he asked to be tagged. This may not be the best place for the post but the staff does not see a problem.
ah ok. i thought this was only for mod developers