BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution

Commission for AS350 helicopter for racing events, filming, and police chase purposes.

I

iaMdIrewolF

Rookie member
Oct 22, 2021

Existing helicopter mods fail to exploit the potential of BeamNG for several reasons.​

BeamNG is definitely capable of being the most realistic rotorcraft simulator. (In terms of the simulation within the aircraft. environmental factors are not considered.)​

So I offer 400~450 USD to make this happen.​

Is anyone interested?​

After this mod is complete, the mod may be made public. If this mod has no problem(In terms of Completeness), I will consider making other helicopters, such as Chinooks, coaxial helicopters, or even NOTAR. The possibility of making sizeable fixed-wing aircraft is also not ruled out.

standard(AS350B3 or H125 or Astar whatever you want to call it):​

1. CAN simulate the effect of "Ground Resonance"
2. Linear input devices like flight joystick, mouse, or keyboard require different input filtering methods and binding
3. (for police/photography needs) Equipped with a 3-axis camera (with magnification, FLIR, optional HUD, and with moving target locking function) and 3-axis steering searchlight
4. The external structure and transmission system simulation are similar to the real ones (no visualization is required). The electrical system (The auto trim and 3-axis autopilot and auto-hover
)and interactable cockpit
4. Realistic ceiling and hanging weight
7. make presets with different performance consumption levels according to the simulation depth (the performance consumption level of the mod is dynamic. When other parts of the game world consume more performance, such as traffic flow or multiplayer online, different presets are required. to deal with various Hardware usage scenarios)
8. Other specific requirements DM my discord

DISCORD: iaMdIrewolF#3405