Welcome to 2FastRacing
Join the community today to enjoy all of the features we bring to the table including mod downloads, events and community discussion.
Register now
Goose's Advanced Transbrake and Two-Step System

Goose's Advanced Transbrake and Two-Step System 1.0.2

Login/Register To Download

GooseTaco

GooseTaco

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 3, 2021
GooseTaco submitted a new resource:

Goose's Advanced Transbrake and Two-Step System - The Better Transbrake and Two-Step Logic System

Transbrake Additions:

This mod adds 2 new keybinds in the settings related to the Transbrake. The first keybind, Transbrake (Hold), lets you switch from having to toggle your transbrake to a more traditional system where you have to hold the button down to enable the transbrake. The second keybind is for a Transbrake (Bump) function, similar to real life, which allows you to bump forward while holding your transbrake down. You can find these keybinds by going to...​

Read more about this resource...

Very cool concept, but its not working for me. Like none of the transbrake options are showing up, nor the keybindings, and with the mod installed it makes the radial menu disappear.

Very cool concept, but its not working for me. Like none of the transbrake options are showing up, nor the keybindings, and with the mod installed it makes the radial menu disappear.
I didn't touch anything about the radial menu itself it may be conflicting with another mod? Had you tried restarting your game to see if that cures it?

Love the idea just wish it worked , seems like you still have to press the brake (not all the way any more but still) in order for the two step to work with any of it. This is the one thing that I wish was fixed with beam I got so excited. I know it'll be better you guys rock for these mods.

The way it's set-up you should be able to hold your hand brake, set your transbrake or, clutch as well as the foot brake to activate the two-step of the other three options aren't working for you let me know as I want this to work for as many people as possible. The brake pedal shouldn't be nessasary at all if your using any of the other three :).

Reactions: Big Block832
Yes that is currently my problem it only works when the brake is pressed like base game. new transbrake button works just fine its just the two step.

Hey if your in the discord can you shoot me a message my name is Goose I'd like to help figure out why this isn't working

Reactions: Big Block832
I didn't touch anything about the radial menu itself it may be conflicting with another mod? Had you tried restarting your game to see if that cures it?
Yeah that’s my bad, I had to clear cache and reinstall it and it works now. Thanks! Love the mod

Yeah that’s my bad, I had to clear cache and reinstall it and it works now. Thanks! Love the mod
Glad you got it figured out :) be sure to grab the hot fix version so you don't have issues using it with manual transmissions.