Welcome to 2FastRacing
Join the community today to enjoy all of the features we bring to the table including mod downloads, events and community discussion.
Register now
Goose's Advanced Transbrake and Two-Step System

Release Goose's Advanced Transbrake and Two-Step System 1.0.2

Login/Register To Download

B
  • Beastdavidrush
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
Another amazing mod from GooseTaco..... Thanks keep it up!
B
  • bowman3058
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
Newest hot fix has taken care of the issue I was having! Great transbrake set up!
GooseTaco
GooseTaco
Glad that fixed it up for you sorry for the delay in the hot fix i had a version that fixed it but i wasn't a fan so i messed with it for a bit.
B
  • bowman3058
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
Overall I like the functionality of this new transbrake, but I have had an issue. I have noticed with any vehicle i use, my 60 foot time is at least 3 tenths slower than prior transbrakes (adams drag trans). It's almost as if when i lauch, there is a lag, then the vehicle takes off. Just to check, I uninstalled the mod, went back to the old set up, and was right back to where I started.
GooseTaco
GooseTaco
Try out the new hot fix :) my first hot fix didn't go over well with the automatics and i hadn't noticed this should work as intended let me know what you think.
Doggo_3D
  • Doggo_3D
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
Honk honk honk honkey honk??
GooseTaco
GooseTaco
Honk Honk Time, Time to Fly
T
  • toughracer
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0
as a drag racer i am happy to see an actual realistic transbrake
GooseTaco
GooseTaco
Glad you are enjoying it be sure to grab the latest version to avoid any issues with Manual trans Two-Step.