BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution

mods not working

S

slickchevelle87

Rookie member
Mar 16, 2023
i need some help i downloaded 14 cars and only 1 works in game,
the zip files have been put in the mods folder and they all show up in the mod manager but only 1 in game,
is there something ive done wrong,
i created the mod folder in the correct place D:>appdata>beamng.drive>0.27>mods really need the help i have 200 cars in a different file from another site that i cant use due to the same issue, only 30 of them cars worked yet ive seen youtube videos of people using them

Solution
F
its a fresh reinstall sadly, thanks for your help, always happens to me, im stumped if the ones in the list should work
only 1 way to instal the mods and it dont work, i just dont get it

i also tried to download from modland cars that have been updated in the last week but only 1 or 2 of them worked
I don’t mean a reinstall the game. Click play, when you see the pop up click support tools. Select clean cache then click deep clean cache. If you join the discord I can probably help you figure out your issue a lot quicker and easier. Right now all I can do is just guess what your issue is.
F

FastLayne

Staff member
Sep 19, 2021
i need some help i downloaded 14 cars and only 1 works in game,
the zip files have been put in the mods folder and they all show up in the mod manager but only 1 in game,
is there something ive done wrong,
i created the mod folder in the correct place D:>appdata>beamng.drive>0.27>mods really need the help i have 200 cars in a different file from another site that i cant use due to the same issue, only 30 of them cars worked yet ive seen youtube videos of people using them
You shouldn't need to create a mods folder. What cars did you download?

S

slickchevelle87

Rookie member
Mar 16, 2023
You shouldn't need to create a mods folder. What cars did you download?
Im not sure what ones i downloaded now haha i do know there was a viper and a copo camaro in there, where do i instal the mods?
I just seen a guide online telling me to make the mods folder and add the zip files into there, then just activate them in game under the mod menu, i didnt know that there was a different way. any help would be much appreciated.

F

FastLayne

Staff member
Sep 19, 2021
Im not sure what ones i downloaded now haha i do know there was a viper and a copo camaro in there, where do i instal the mods?
I just seen a guide online telling me to make the mods folder and add the zip files into there, then just activate them in game under the mod menu, i didnt know that there was a different way. any help would be much appreciated.
You have to put the mods in your mods folder. All I was saying is that you shouldn’t have to create a mods folder, it should already have one. Are you in the 2fast racing discord server? If you are, we can both join a call and I can try to help you whenever you’re available.

S

slickchevelle87

Rookie member
Mar 16, 2023
You have to put the mods in your mods folder. All I was saying is that you shouldn’t have to create a mods folder, it should already have one. Are you in the 2fast racing discord server? If you are, we can both join a call and I can try to help you whenever you’re available.
ahh i gotchya and no im not in discord yet, and thats a little strange as i tried them in the mods folder, maybe i didnt create one if it was already there my bad, ive even tried unpacking the zip files to see what happens,
all the maps work perfectly

F

FastLayne

Staff member
Sep 19, 2021
ahh i gotchya and no im not in discord yet, and thats a little strange as i tried them in the mods folder, maybe i didnt create one if it was already there my bad, ive even tried unpacking the zip files to see what happens,
all the maps work perfectly
You don’t have to unpack them. What all vehicles did you download? Which ones show up and which ones don’t?

S

slickchevelle87

Rookie member
Mar 16, 2023
You don’t have to unpack them. What all vehicles did you download? Which ones show up and which ones don’t?
yeah i was just unpacking some to test it as the normal way didnt work,

monte carlo pro street,
2013-2017 srt viper,
1970 chevy chevelle,
1967 camaro pro street, <-- only car showing up in the vehicle list in game that i can use
66/67 dodge charger,
racecraft fwd drag pack,
chevrolet copo camaro,
65 ford mustang gt,
rx8 pro street,

there the ones i can see in the list that i downloaded but i also downloaded 235 cars from modland and only 32 of them cars show up in game and everything shows up in modmanager,
ive been trying to find the issue online but no luck after a day of searching.

Last edited:
F

FastLayne

Staff member
Sep 19, 2021

monte carlo pro street,
2013-2017 srt viper,
1970 chevy chevelle,
1967 camaro pro street, <-- only car showing up in the vehicle list in game that i can use
66/67 dodge charger,
racecraft fwd drag pack,
chevrolet copo camaro,
65 ford mustang gt,
rx8 pro street,

there the ones i can see in the list that i downloaded but i also downloaded 235 cars from modland and only 32 of them cars show up in game and everything shows up in modmanager,
The ones from modland might be out of date but all of the cars in the first list you sent should work. Maybe try deep cleaning your cache.

S

slickchevelle87

Rookie member
Mar 16, 2023
The ones from modland might be out of date but all of the cars in the first list you sent should work. Maybe try deep cleaning your cache.
its a fresh reinstall sadly, thanks for your help, always happens to me, im stumped if the ones in the list should work

i also tried to download from modland cars that have been updated in the last week but only 1 or 2 of them worked

F

FastLayne

Staff member
Sep 19, 2021

I don’t mean a reinstall the game. Click play, when you see the pop up click support tools. Select clean cache then click deep clean cache. If you join the discord I can probably help you figure out your issue a lot quicker and easier. Right now all I can do is just guess what your issue is.

Reactions: slickchevelle87
Solution
S

slickchevelle87

Rookie member
Mar 16, 2023
im sorry mate im not good with pc talk sometimes but fingers crossed i just installed 3 mods from this site after a deep cache clean and they have shown up,,
thanks so much for the help, now i just need to keep myself from installing too many hahaha

O

owen0414@outlook

Rookie member
Oct 29, 2022

monte carlo pro street,
2013-2017 srt viper,
1970 chevy chevelle,
66/67 dodge charger,
racecraft fwd drag pack,
chevrolet copo camaro,
65 ford mustang gt,
rx8 pro street,

yeah i only have 3 cars for the pro street