Welcome to 2FastRacing
Join the community today to enjoy all of the features we bring to the table including mod downloads, events and community discussion.
Register now

Roamer Prerunner/Crawler [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
great mod but on my pc the whole chassis has no texture and the bumpers and some other parts dont show up at all

great mod but on my pc the whole chassis has no texture and the bumpers and some other parts dont show up at all
Interesting. Try clearing cache or spawning the d-series prerunner then spawning it

Reactions: Nzoflapa
will do, i just hadn't got to it yet

The hotfix that was just uploaded for the driveshafts made it even worse it seems...

The hotfix that was just uploaded for the driveshafts made it even worse it seems..
i Just had some people test it and it works like it should, did you delete the old version?

this looks great! i need some help. i downloaded and put into the files like all the other mods but i cant get this show up. all the others work and i did this the same way but nothing.
i drag and drop the zip folder into the mods section. am i doing something wrong?

both the autobello LT bug and the roamer crawler are in the same folder and the exact format. the autobello is there but not the roamer. really odd. any help is appriciated.

I wanna learn how to make mods like that but don’t know where to start that’s a really good mod wish more people would make stuff like that

I wanna learn how to make mods like that but don’t know where to start that’s a really good mod wish more people would make stuff like that
Hey, we are always here to help if you want to start making mods. You can ask here or in our Discord. You can also sometimes find some creators in the voice chats.

i got the mod installed but when i enter the game and try and sawn the roamer prerunner but i cant find ir

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.