BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution

Top speed car (Thrust SSC?)

Oof Pirate

Oof Pirate

Rookie member
Mar 31, 2021
I'm sure this website is all about the speed cars (drag and stuff), but how about a top speed car? You guys have a lot of cars with names, so I guess you could make the thrust SSC with rocket engines? That would be cool to do.

Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
I know the official repo doesn't have that exact car but they do have some awesome and wild top speed cars on there. They went fast enough to crash my old pc. I'm sure the mod makers will see this post and look into it but wanted to tell you about the ones on the official repo because I had a ton of fun with them.

Oof Pirate

Oof Pirate

Rookie member
Mar 31, 2021
I see. I know three of the game breaking ones, I believe the semi truck dragster by Karost that is rather faster than meo's dragster and more stable. I also know about the deo volante and the v10 destroyer, those break and make computers go boom.

Thanks for telling me, although I already do know about those on the official repo.

Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
There's one I think it's the gavril vortex. Looks like a 08-2011 Ford Focus. That thing has a top speed config that's insane.

THNMOOB

THNMOOB

Rookie member
Jan 28, 2022
Hi! I am new to the community so @Oof Pirate maybe I am just telling some mods which is actually fast and hard to drive so type like this (Car name) Mods in beamng drive' . so first I am giving you the names of the mod so here it is: Koenigsegg Agera, Koenigsegg Jesko, Bugatti Bolide, Bugatti Divo, Bugatti Veyron, Ford Mustang, Lamborghini Aventador, Aston Martin DB11, Lamborghini Huracan, Ferrari LaFerrari, Ferrari 488 Pista Spyder, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari Roma, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari SF90 Stradale, Toyota Supra MK 2021, Chevrolet Camaro and Chevrolet Stingray etc.
And let me tell you why I added the text colours so basically Red Indicates fast and most hard to drive mods (yep for me) and Green Indicates fast but stable and easy drive. mods
So basically here are some BeamNG drive.com fastest IRL mods:
  1. Koenigsegg Jesko
  2. Bugatti Veyron
  3. Lamborghini Aventador
  4. Ferrari Enzo
  5. Ford Mustang(any mod)
  6. The KITT mod (from automation base on pontiac)
  7. Mods made by InnocentJoker
I hope it helps you btw I tried my best to find all the fastest mods as possible.

Reactions: kolofilek123
O

Olivipero

Rookie member
Jun 1, 2022
How do i get these mods? I have never downloaded mods from a mod website and I only got Beam NG not too long ago.

Hi! I am new to the community so @Oof Pirate maybe I am just telling some mods which is actually fast and hard to drive so type like this (Car name) Mods in beamng drive' . so first I am giving you the names of the mod so here it is: Koenigsegg Agera, Koenigsegg Jesko, Bugatti Bolide, Bugatti Divo, Bugatti Veyron, Ford Mustang, Lamborghini Aventador, Aston Martin DB11, Lamborghini Huracan, Ferrari LaFerrari, Ferrari 488 Pista Spyder, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari Roma, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari SF90 Stradale, Toyota Supra MK 2021, Chevrolet Camaro and Chevrolet Stingray etc.
And let me tell you why I added the text colours so basically Red Indicates fast and most hard to drive mods (yep for me) and Green Indicates fast but stable and easy drive. mods
So basically here are some BeamNG drive.com fastest IRL mods:
  1. Koenigsegg Jesko
  2. Bugatti Veyron
  3. Lamborghini Aventador
  4. Ferrari Enzo
  5. Ford Mustang(any mod)
  6. The KITT mod (from automation base on pontiac)
  7. Mods made by InnocentJoker
I hope it helps you btw I tried my best to find all the fastest mods as possible.

Cyborella

Cyborella

Support
Staff member
Support
Feb 27, 2021
Somewhere in the universe ♡
How do i get these mods? I have never downloaded mods from a mod website and I only got Beam NG not too long ago.
At the top bar there is a section named *Resources*, there you can go to Vehicles>Cars and theres a broad selection that increases/expands over time. Once you found a car you like, click on it and on the top right you should see a *Download* button, place it in your BeamNG.drive mods folder and you are ready to go and enjoy your new ride. (Protip: Use CTRL+E to open the "vehicle spawner", in order to select your new ride you just double click on it) Edit1: And some of those mods are usually private, meaning you will not be finding them out in the open on any mod website unless someone was kind enough to release it to the public.