BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
1956 Chevrolet Belair | Revolution Racecraft Original | Burnside Variant | Meos & RR Parts

Beta 1956 Chevrolet Belair | Revolution Racecraft Original | Burnside Variant | Meos & RR Parts 1.1.1

Login/Register To Download

L_Goober
  • L_Goober
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1.1
I LOVE THIS CAR but i don't like that it over heats fast
A
  • asddasd
  • 1.00 star(s)
car not appears in menu
C
  • Chunkylemur
  • 4.00 star(s)
I would give this 5 stars but I was really looking forward to use the config in the last picture, Could you maybe tell me what I am doing wrong and how to get it. Otherwise an epic mod, thank you--- Chunkylemur. :)
yournotthatguy
  • yournotthatguy
  • 5.00 star(s)
i like it but i want a gasser/drag ver of it and if there is one i cant find it
squish72
  • squish72
  • 5.00 star(s)
This thing is amazing! Only thing that could make this better is a hood with the same scoop as the two lane black top car!!
B
  • BeamNGTheTrucker
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
I rate it 5 stars for it looking glorious. However my whole PC freezes up if I use it. Hope you can fix this mod soon.
D
  • Destructionater
  • 5.00 star(s)
Not going to lie I kinda thought this was a World of Mods clone website until I saw the website name. Also very fast!
Oof Pirate
  • Oof Pirate
  • 5.00 star(s)
This is great! But how do you get that config in the last picture? The one with side exhaust spitting fire?
T
  • Tothepope
  • 5.00 star(s)
Dude, How did you do this?!?! This I thought would be impossible, I love it. What drag wheels do you recommend so they won't stick up out of the rear wheel wells?
Fordster
Fordster
Make sure you grab Meo's parts and use the drag rear suspension. Make sure offset is in all the way in the rear.
A
  • alileo
  • 5.00 star(s)
That's what I am talking about