• dUnCo704
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1,0,2
Needs a update outdated thanks.
J
  • JoeEnderman
  • 3.00 star(s)
jbeam needs partially or fully redone, and the textures need a pbr update. that is why it is marked obsolete. but, it is still a fun little car with semi realistic performance. far from dev quality, especially not recent stuff. but way better than most russian ones from you know where.
A
  • adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
so far good
  • 2fastaccformods
  • 4.00 star(s)
I hope this gets modified one day
J
  • jack0
  • 5.00 star(s)
Love it! Only thing is, it needs to be louder
Angry_Bird
  • Angry_Bird
  • 5.00 star(s)
Loved the mod but can you please add more details to the engine models (like the flexbodies of the turbos and piping for the turbo kits as well as header pipes)? Also the wheels seems too small (I can help you on the wheels and tires but you are way better than me on engine piping)
S
  • sauceboss2123
  • 3.00 star(s)
It's decent, but i would love to see a gt3 config or a drift config tbh
sandiegofish
  • sandiegofish
  • 5.00 star(s)
forza horizon 1 vibes hit hard
M
  • MiataIsCool
  • 5.00 star(s)
amazing mod, just needs to be louder. and also it should have that one black stripe and the red stripe paint job.
Nissan 180SX
  • Nissan 180SX
  • 5.00 star(s)
excellent mod! well, it needs police skins :) and also mabye make the car more louder because vipers are known to be loud. Thats all (please add those OEM wheels!)

senuka
M
  • mc_rippinz
  • 5.00 star(s)
I think the front suspension needs to be upgraded to an independent suspension, the car doesnt handle very well on mc phearson struts and also, the front splitter or the hood needs to produce downforce because i checked the files and couldnt find the lines for increasing downforce and also, the acr wing needs some more reinforcements since it kind of deflects at about 200mph, overall, one hell of a mod but yes, still needs some work, bigger, wider wheels would also help
  • 0nux
  • 5.00 star(s)
amazing mod, but if you wanted to improve here is some things i suggest, pro wheelie bar, tunable boost on turbos, visible turbos under hood, supercharger kit/ procharger kit, visable nos purge, and you are close to making one of te BEST mods to come to beamng drive, amazing job! mopar or no car
crashforce1
  • crashforce1
  • 5.00 star(s)
Another great mod from the RR crew! Can't wait to check out the updated version. - CF
videopants2019
  • videopants2019
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
The body is well built and it sounds nice, and the JBeam is done really well. But the only problem I have with it is that both of the rear wheels pop off when I add all the upgrade parts at 160-170 MPH. Other than that, great track car!
S
  • supercharger
  • 4.00 star(s)
very good mods but i wished it had custom wheel it would make perfect
Memez
  • Memez
  • 4.00 star(s)
This mod is great, however the only thing I am missing is the turbo whistle. Just hearing the bov is kind of weird to me so that would be the only thing that I would change.
jackywacky
  • jackywacky
  • 4.00 star(s)
Great start, definitely not perfect but it's only in alpha! Looking forward to seeing how it progresses!
X
  • XTreaserX
  • 5.00 star(s)
A very good mod and good sounding i love the gen 5 viper but could you maybe add the Calvo Motorsport Config and not just the parts cause i would rather drive a config then doing it by myself
M
  • Mr Ghost
  • 5.00 star(s)
this thing is great its like a real viper it spins out alot in second gear when the esc off
SUSSY BALLZ
  • SUSSY BALLZ
  • 5.00 star(s)
Finally!!! My modern Mopar collection is complete!!