BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
2021 Late Model Ford Bronco

2021 Late Model Ford Bronco 1.0.0

Login/Register To Download

T
  • Tempmail
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
Good, But Need Skins Support and More Interior Functionality, Raptor Variant, 4-door and Interior Glowmap
S
  • Sebastian P.
  • 4.00 star(s)
Great model, and very detailed, and very accurate.
Would you consider making them have front independent suspension instead of solid axel like the real one?
And maybe have a 4 door version?
T
  • Teddy73994
  • 3.00 star(s)
I can tell I would like this mod a lot but how do I put it in the game?
kixxu
  • kixxu
  • 1.00 star(s)
bad meshlap
pikaso
  • pikaso
  • 3.00 star(s)
Model is too high poly and unsuitable for this game and it really shows. Materials look pretty bad and all of interior has reflections. It's really just a hopper meshslap, feels more like Forza advertising than a actual mod.
BlazeRong
  • BlazeRong
  • 3.00 star(s)
The car is great! However Somebody has to list all the bugs of course, please don't take it personally, overtime you will get better I believe, ;)

-The model is way too highpoly for a BeamNG mod, it spikes a ton and doesn't have the polyflow it requires.

-The sounds are pretty weird, don't fit the sounds of what the Bronco sounds like IRL, I think the FH5 Bronco sounds would be fine for this.

-Taking off the face of the Bronco reveals that the engine model isn't properly been done, and is just a mess of plastic.

-The mesh of the rear glass for the lil' door is rotated a little off, and is having a clipping issue.

-The plastic is a bit too reflective in the interior, roughness map can easily fix that though.

-There's "No Materials" on the steering wheel and the air intake.

The taillight glowmaps are too pink

-The engine seems a bit too weak ( could be just me though )

I get that you can't fix everything, but maybe with time and updates you could fix all of those big issues! Please don't be pissed with me, I just want to list what can be improved on the mod later in the future.
Foxbody
Foxbody
Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to evaluate the mod, we need more people like yourself :)

I must say the No Material spot on the steering wheel is a find that went missed! 😮

Thank you again for the review, a fix-up update for the '75 and '21 bronco will happen sometime down the road 👍
jsh
  • jsh
  • 5.00 star(s)
It is an honor to find the author of this mod.
BeamNG drive has a lot of private or leaked mods, and there are few real vehicle mods that have been released.
Thank you so much for allowing us to use this mod.
I also liked the different versions of the vehicle.
ryan.
  • ryan.
  • 5.00 star(s)
very good mod ryan approved
A
  • Alex_124
  • 5.00 star(s)
I don't know how you made this mod so fast. It is amazing 1000% looking forward to maybe other forza 5 cars or any other mods you make!!
Carlover
  • Carlover
  • 5.00 star(s)
Bro this is beauty. You are one of the best mod makers in my list! Pls keep making some cool stuff like this!!
Luca_is_dum
  • Luca_is_dum
  • 5.00 star(s)
best mod I have

I would recommend automatic though
H
  • Hank_Montgomery
  • 5.00 star(s)
I love how the rooftop can be torn off!
M
  • ml12234568
  • 5.00 star(s)
good mod
B
  • British_girl
  • 3.00 star(s)
decent quality mod but the acceleration is very unrealistic for a car of this sort
A
  • adrianz
  • 3.00 star(s)
nice
ethanb143
  • ethanb143
  • 5.00 star(s)
fucking great
C
  • cappelletti