• Hank_Montgomery
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
I love how the rooftop can be torn off!
T
  • Tempmail
  • 5.00 star(s)
Good, But Need Skins Support and More Interior Functionality, Raptor Variant, 4-door and Interior Glowmap
M
  • ml12234568
  • 5.00 star(s)
good mod
jsh
  • jsh
  • 5.00 star(s)
It is an honor to find the author of this mod.
BeamNG drive has a lot of private or leaked mods, and there are few real vehicle mods that have been released.
Thank you so much for allowing us to use this mod.
I also liked the different versions of the vehicle.
Luca_is_dum
  • Luca_is_dum
  • 5.00 star(s)
best mod I have

I would recommend automatic though
D
  • daewoolanos
  • 5.00 star(s)
amazing
B
  • British_girl
  • 3.00 star(s)
decent quality mod but the acceleration is very unrealistic for a car of this sort
T
  • Teddy73994
  • 3.00 star(s)
I can tell I would like this mod a lot but how do I put it in the game?
kixxu
  • kixxu
  • 1.00 star(s)
bad meshlap
S
  • Sebastian P.
  • 4.00 star(s)
Great model, and very detailed, and very accurate.
Would you consider making them have front independent suspension instead of solid axel like the real one?
And maybe have a 4 door version?
Carlover
  • Carlover
  • 5.00 star(s)
Bro this is beauty. You are one of the best mod makers in my list! Pls keep making some cool stuff like this!!
pikaso
  • pikaso
  • 3.00 star(s)
Model is too high poly and unsuitable for this game and it really shows. Materials look pretty bad and all of interior has reflections. It's really just a hopper meshslap, feels more like Forza advertising than a actual mod.
A
  • Alex_124
  • 5.00 star(s)
I don't know how you made this mod so fast. It is amazing 1000% looking forward to maybe other forza 5 cars or any other mods you make!!
K
  • kalcode
  • 5.00 star(s)
I love this mod and even after testing it to its limits (Baja course, rally course, jumps, crashes, and racing) I love it even more. but I found out in the Baja course and jumps the front axle likes to break and fold under the truck, especially when reversing. And with the diesel engine ,it didn't sound right or produce smoke like if it was a v8. But overall I love it.
M
  • Maurice
  • 4.00 star(s)
love the mod, but no IFS option?
Husqvarna
  • Husqvarna
  • 5.00 star(s)
So cool !!
BlazeRong
  • BlazeRong
  • 3.00 star(s)
The car is great! However Somebody has to list all the bugs of course, please don't take it personally, overtime you will get better I believe, ;)

-The model is way too highpoly for a BeamNG mod, it spikes a ton and doesn't have the polyflow it requires.

-The sounds are pretty weird, don't fit the sounds of what the Bronco sounds like IRL, I think the FH5 Bronco sounds would be fine for this.

-Taking off the face of the Bronco reveals that the engine model isn't properly been done, and is just a mess of plastic.

-The mesh of the rear glass for the lil' door is rotated a little off, and is having a clipping issue.

-The plastic is a bit too reflective in the interior, roughness map can easily fix that though.

-There's "No Materials" on the steering wheel and the air intake.

The taillight glowmaps are too pink

-The engine seems a bit too weak ( could be just me though )

I get that you can't fix everything, but maybe with time and updates you could fix all of those big issues! Please don't be pissed with me, I just want to list what can be improved on the mod later in the future.
Foxbody
Foxbody
Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to evaluate the mod, we need more people like yourself :)

I must say the No Material spot on the steering wheel is a find that went missed! 😮

Thank you again for the review, a fix-up update for the '75 and '21 bronco will happen sometime down the road 👍
E
  • emonkas
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great mod! Would love to see an independent front suspension added in an update hopefully soon.
N
  • NICHI
  • 5.00 star(s)
OMG I LIKE THIS MOD